Kick the noisey neighbours out of their homes - house the credit crunch victims

i'll second that, i think when i watched the programme last night they all had cars... surely this would be the first luxury to go , if you were skint ??

anyway what i dont get is if your outgoings are more than your whats coming in then surely it doesnt take a mathematician to realise you wont have any money, and even if a bank say you can lend 5 times your salary, surely to god you would see that you couldnt actually afford it

its all rubblish, TV always make it 10x more dramatic then it really is,

no good saying a man working 12 hours a day and still get their house taken off him, He couldnt afford it from the start and felt he had to keep up with the jones,

Put it in real easy words so most of you can understand,

1) it was people like him who make the house prices rocket in the first place

2) he was hoping he will make a few bucks after a few years (house prices were rasing 20% each year) so a house he can ill afford and he gains 20% a year, thats better then working

3) trillions has been made in the last ten years with crazy house prices, should we feel sorry for them as their range rover is losing 25-30 thou a year?

Please think deep as it will make you a far more intelligent person instead of qouting from the sun/mirror/star newspaper

its all rubblish, TV always make it 10x more dramatic then it really is,

no good saying a man working 12 hours a day and still get their house taken off him, He couldnt afford it from the start and felt he had to keep up with the jones,

Put it in real easy words so most of you can understand,

1) it was people like him who make the house prices rocket in the first place

2) he was hoping he will make a few bucks after a few years (house prices were rasing 20% each year) so a house he can ill afford and he gains 20% a year, thats better then working

3) trillions has been made in the last ten years with crazy house prices, should we feel sorry for them as their range rover is losing 25-30 thou a year?

Please think deep as it will make you a far more intelligent person instead of qouting from the sun/mirror/star newspaper

Well that's God putting us all to rights!:wow:

Well that's God putting us all to rights!:wow:

i been call many things but never been call 'god' yet

i been call many things but never been call 'god' yet

HA!HA! Only in jest.:D

Yes i can imagine, she must be on her last breath by now.... get real, her health is fine, shes just knackered:|

my daughter has cerebral palsy, severe lung disease and heart problems plus several optional extra's. ive spent enough time sat next to her in hospital with her on machines cos shes too tired to fight

when shes tired she breaths in her fluids making it even harder to breath so yes her levels of sleep really do affect her health

Wow! if your parents have still got another 30years of breathing ahead,(after paying their mortgage)then good luck to them.:thumbsup:

I'm basing that on my 85 year old gran and similar age grandad who are both still around and active.

If you think about it though, 25 year mortgage is pretty much the norm, buy a house when you were 25 and it's yours when you're 50, not unreasonable to expect 30 years on top of that (in fact isn't 80 the average life span now?)

While house prices were rising,it wasn't only the southerners who would be caught in the governments trap.It may have taken us Northerners a lot longer,but you can bet we would have fallen into the tax trap.

Will have is not the same as has. At the moment there are very few houses in the Sheffield area valued at more than £700,000, which is the inheritance threshold if the house is jointly owned by both parents.

Even if you manage to pay off the mortgage and then retire,how long is it before those vuture companies sniff around trying to get you to release some equity?Before you know it,the house aint yours anymore.:(

Only if you're a chump.

i'll second that, i think when i watched the programme last night they all had cars... surely this would be the first luxury to go , if you were skint ??

anyway what i dont get is if your outgoings are more than your whats coming in then surely it doesnt take a mathematician to realise you wont have any money, and even if a bank say you can lend 5 times your salary, surely to god you would see that you couldnt actually afford it

Presumably these people borrowed at a low interest rate. When rates changed they could no longer afford it.

It doesn't take a genius to figure that out (nor to have predicted it, so I guess they were far from being genii).

Get rid of the underclass. If someone hasn't worked - or contributed in some other way then chip them, tag them and put them in trailer parks with big fences. Tell them it's a bit like Big Brother then take their benefits away and sell their children before they notice.

Give their homes to the repossed. Then they can become the 'new' underclass.

What a great idea! I tell you what, let's surround them with barbed wire and armed guards, feed them only the bare minimum and make them work 16 hours a day. Then, when they are infirm we can just shoot them. We could always use them for medical experiments and for testing potent drugs.

Of course when they become a real embarrasment we could always lead them into sealed showers and they could mysteriously disappear. We could rid ourselves of the problem for good.

I'm sure this has never been thought of or carried through before. Er..........

my daughter has cerebral palsy, severe lung disease and heart problems plus several optional extra's. ive spent enough time sat next to her in hospital with her on machines cos shes too tired to fight

when shes tired she breaths in her fluids making it even harder to breath so yes her levels of sleep really do affect her health

Sorry about your daughters health, it sounded like you were saying she was ill cos of no sleep, i apologise for my comment...

Got to say though if this was my child and the neighbours knew about it and still had no respect, i would be round with a bat so they knew what a headache felt like....

i havnt worked for 3 and a half years..... since the nhs screwed up leaving my baby disabled and me doing her care round the clock ( and i mean round the clock, no one else to get up and sort her machines every hour or 2 )

im quiet, friendly with my neighbours and am in no debt

contrast that with my neighbour who apparently works, plays rave music LOUD until the wee small hours and has busted up windows on a frequent basis ( they bust em, no one else involved )

i know no ones gonna agree with me and im in no way a liberal but unless you know everyones circumstances how can everyone be tarred with the same brush?

Very true... Im also amazed the right wing, or left have been impotent in stringing up the b'strd bankers who caused this mess, by knowing the bubble will bust but relying on bonuses from these illegitimate sales, and then scarpering just before it bust.

Until you chop the head of the hydra theirs no point complaining about its bite.

Presumably these people borrowed at a low interest rate. When rates changed they could no longer afford it.

It doesn't take a genius to figure that out (nor to have predicted it, so I guess they were far from being genii).

from what i gathered from the programme they were all sailing pretty close to the wind from day 1, apart from the couple who bought the house for 40k and were probably relatively comfortable .. then decided to increase their mortgage to 150k ...