Men And The Hell Of PMT!

Youre on your own my son! :D

very wise mr wocky, very wise

Man flu.

Damn they wouldnt last 10 minutes with that! They have a baby and spend the rest of their lives going on as if it was something traumatic! I bet you wouldnt hear men whine if they had babies! We`d just get on with it, and you want to know why? Because a days man flu is worse than a million years in labour!

Thank god I live miles away, thats all I can say :D

i know they all go on about the pains of birth, they don't know pain! they've never had the pain of trapping their little fella in a zip! thats real pain ladies

Just had a peek at the ladies and pmt thread...

Whine whine whine whinge whinge blame the men whinge...

We spoil them, thats our trouble.

there's so much whinging going on an earth quake has just demolished half of sheffield.

we should invade the ladies pmt thread, how many soldiers do we have? we need to group up

there's so much whinging going on an earth quake has just demolished half of sheffield.

not the half you were in unfortunately, I'd love to see you cope with a menstrual cycle for a year then see what you have to say.

AND AS FOR JABBERS........ooh my toe hurts....oooh I've got tooth ache.....all we ever here from you is how much pain your in and if it's your missis causing it then so much the better, you probably earned it:P

What? Go into a thread thats infested with screeching, pre menstural harridans? We`ll be torn to bits!

God... that turned me on.

not the half you were in unfortunately, I'd love to see you cope with a menstrual cycle for a year then see what you have to say.

AND AS FOR JABBERS........ooh my toe hurts....oooh I've got tooth ache.....all we ever here from you is how much pain your in and if it's your missis causing it then so much the better, you probably earned it:P

Toe and tooth pain IS bad! The life of a man IS pain! We suffer for you women!

What? Go into a thread thats infested with screeching, pre menstural harridans? We`ll be torn to bits!

God... that turned me on.

we need to do for our fallen brothers! okay im going in, cover me!

we need to do for our fallen brothers! okay im going in, cover me!

What with a fwuffy b****et and a hot water bottle just in case you get a wunny nose and try and pass it off as the black death:suspect:

What with a fwuffy b****et and a hot water bottle just in case you get a wunny nose and try and pass it off as the black death:suspect:

No girls allowed! this is a boy's club