Are we all Women...?

what is being said is correct, the default setting on all human foetuses is indeed, female, and it's only at about six weeks into the pregnancy that the androgens (the male hormones) start kicking in, and giving the foetus male characteristics.

an interesting fact about foetal genetics is that a foetus is viable if it's XO(only one x chromosome) but is not viable if it's Y-O . there are other variants , lke XXo/ XXY/ XYY, which are viable, some say XYY is "super male", or "supercriminal". XXY is Kleinfelters Syndrome

A lot of conditions are carried on the X chromosome, such as Haemophilia, Muscular Dystrophy, Fragile-X syndrome (A form of autism) and things like colour - blindness. All of which are very rarely found in females, although females can carry the gene/trait

The amount of bl**dy housework I get lumbered with these days I begin to wonder :mad:

Why do some women ( and girls) have beards and hairy top lips and others dont?

Yet they know they have but dont shave it off. Is that a chromosone deficiency? Id like this answered if anyone knows. Ta.

Why do some women ( and girls) have beards and hairy top lips and others dont? Yet they know they have but dont shave it off. Is that a chromosone deficiency? Id like this answered if anyone knows. Ta.

excess testosterone? or insufficient oestrogen ...

It's why ladies of a certain age start to get hairy chins ... we stop making oestrogen which tends to mask our lesser supply of testosterone during the reproductive years. (I think, sure to be put right, if not ;) )

Why should they take it off, if they don't want to ... there's no law that says women shouldn't have hair :)

Why do some women ( and girls) have beards and hairy top lips and others dont?

Yet they know they have but dont shave it off. Is that a chromosone deficiency? Id like this answered if anyone knows. Ta.

the "hairiness" is not a chromosomal thing, it can be a hormonal thing, or associated with Polycystic Ovary syndrome, or it can simply be that in women with darker hair (eg medirerranean, or asian women) the darker hair is more noticeable, than in someone who is as fair-haired as I am.

edit as I simulposted with rubydazzler...

yes, PCOS can make an imbalance, and the male hormones produced, more, (everyone has a mix of hmale and female hormones, but they are normally in balance) making facial hair coarser and darker, and therefore more noticeable.

excess testosterone? or insufficient oestrogen ...

It's why ladies of a certain age start to get hairy chins ... we stop making oestrogen which tends to mask our lesser supply of testosterone during the reproductive years. (I think, sure to be put right, if not ;) )

Why should they take it off, if they don't want to ... there's no law that says women shouldn't have hair :)

Cheers. I know there is no law against it but it does make us males think " Oh my god, what the f*** is that!". Fair play to them though, if they are prepared to be given nicknames like Beardy.

Cheers. I know there is no law against it but it does make us males think " Oh my god, what the f*** is that!". Fair play to them though, if they are prepared to be given nicknames like Beardy.

Correction - it makes some males think " Oh my god, what the f*** is that!".

Some of us are a bit less frightened of women than you seem to be; do ladies with underarm hair scare you too? Pubes terrify you witless?

that's "nice" of you, jj... especially after we answered your questions in a reasonable, constructive, informative and above all, An ADULT manner! (rolls eyes)

why not start taking the rise out of other people who have a condition that they can't help, either, they are fair game, after all, aren't they....

Correction - it makes some males think " Oh my god, what the f*** is that!".

Some of us are a bit less frightened of women than you seem to be; do ladies with underarm hair scare you too? Pubes terrify you witless?

Yes. They do.

that's "nice" of you, jj... especially after we answered your questions in a reasonable, constructive, informative and above all, An ADULT manner! (rolls eyes)

why not start taking the rise out of other people who have a condition that they can't help, either, they are fair game, after all, aren't they....

Sorry PT. I was well out of order. And to Dazzler too. And to the rest whose eyes have come across my above comments and taken offence.

Yes. They do.

I'm guessing you're not very old, Jack. Women have body hair - some more, some less. It's a fact. Women are beautiful with it as much as without it and if it scares you that much then maybe you need to do a wee bit of growing up.

Well as we get to laughingly call you men, Baldy or Fatty, I suppose fair go!

I did go to check your age before I posted, I was going to be nice if you were just a littlie ... but you're a person of mystery. Strange as it might seem, not all "males" think the same things, you know. I'm sure you know that men have extremely different tastes in women. A lot of you just don't like to admit to it though ;)

I've never actually seen a woman with a beard walking around town though ... are you sure you're not just pished and fantasising? sorry, I meant hallucinating :hihi:

oops - lol you've already had a drubbing ... hehe

Actually Halibut, underarm hair scares me too ... I hate it when men lift their arms up in the summer and you see all that tangled mass lurking there :o Shave it!!