View Single Post
05-12-2006, 13:01   #5
sooz22

Total Posts: 1,456
Happy Hoppers Rabbit Advice

Contact Suzanne by:
Able and willing to help anyone who has a problem with a rabbit, domestic or otherwise and offer general advice on all aspects of rabbit care, health and behaviour. I am an experienced bonder and offer a bonding service for a small fee. I am able to advise on locating lost rabbits and offer assistance to people who have found rabbits.

I have previously run a rabbit rescue and now foster and bond on behalf of Barnsley Animal Rescue Center (BARC).

BARC always have rabbits available for adoption who desperatley need new homes. If you are looking for a rabbit please try them first. They have bonded pairs and singles and offer a bonding service to bond one of their single rabbits into a pair with your own rabbit. They do homecheck where possible or take up references and all rabbits are neutered and wormed. They ask for a small adoption fee to help them continue with their work (25 per rabbit).

To see rabbits available for re-homing click below:
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/search.asp?ContID=1000

Or Contact Angie on 01226 741002 or email angela.bell3@tesco.net

*Neither myself nor BARC are a substitute for veterinary attention. If you suspect your Rabbit is seriously ill please contact your vet first. If you are not registered with a vet I can put you in touch with one in your area.
_______
Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Friendly and Helpful site for all Rabbit Owners.
"Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight." ~Albert Schweitzer

Last edited by sooz22; 17-04-2008 at 15:11.