Have to say what a bloody season

Come on lad's and lasses what a season, I think I'm gonna have to buy some new boxer shorts if this carries on lol.

I'm sure all of us wouldn't have it any other way, looking at it from both feet what a great season for both without having to put up with the usual crap.

Whatever happens from here on in I think we are both up for some sort of excitement with today's results...

i would quite happily have it another way, us top ,united 5th, new boxers ??? im clos to nappies

i would quite happily have it another way, us top ,united 5th, new boxers ??? im clos to nappies

I think Charlton will just do it, I do think though if United win and we lose then it could be a bit of a task to pull it back, I don't think the goal difference will matter that much if this one point is knocking around till the end.

The weds/UTD battle, is the only thing that has kept the interest up this season, in what is an awful standard of football, had either team been in mid division, we would be singing a different tune, as it is the past few week and the next 5 week promise to entertain.

The weds/UTD battle, is the only thing that has kept the interest up this season, in what is an awful standard of football, had either team been in mid division, we would be singing a different tune, as it is the past few week and the next 5 week promise to entertain.

We might aswell enjoy what we have got because a lot on here will be pushing the daisys up well before we get anywhere doing well in the premier league.

We might aswell enjoy what we have got because a lot on here will be pushing the daisys up well before we get anywhere doing well in the premier league.

just 6 matches left, but your next one is mega for you.

Its the type of game that defines a teams season. If we dont win next week we probably dont deserve to go up automatically.

I think every game is big for both clubs now, when the pressure is on it draws funny results.

Think to finish 2nd you'll need 91/92 points ... Wednesday can really only afford to lose 1 more game, United could lose 2 and still end up 2nd

Think to finish 2nd you'll need 91/92 points ... Wednesday can really only afford to lose 1 more game, United could lose 2 and still end up 2nd

I don't think a season has ended with 3 teams on 90 points in this league for a long time.

So if it does, it will be a great effort from all concerned.

Guest sibon
I don't think a season has ended with 3 teams on 90 points in this league for a long time.

So if it does, it will be a great effort from all concerned.

And that should give either side confidence in the play offs. Wednesday and United are both a bit stronger than Huddersfield and miles stronger than the rest of the play off hopefuls.

I'm confident that both sides will be back in the Championship next season.

it's been great watching the battle between us, still time for udders to creep up on us both though. a great end to the season. i don't really care what league we're in, i'll still enjoy it. an owl for life, not just for the championship or premiership