Pound Bakery In Sheffield

I have heard that a Pound Bakery has just opened in Sheffield.What does everybody think about it?. And what is the products like, is it better than Greggs???.

Its at the bottom of the moor what use to be 1/2 price jewllers

The Bread is spot on. We had some the other day. Can't fault it!

I have heard that a Pound Bakery has just opened in Sheffield.What does everybody think about it?. And what is the products like, is it better than Greggs?.

What isnt ?

Most of the stuff I get from the bakery is less than a quid? Why is there a national obsession for paying £1 for everything?

Most of the stuff I get from the bakery is less than a quid? Why is there a national obsession for paying £1 for everything?

Ah but at Pound Bakery you are likely to get TWO for a quid!

But if I only want one then I'm paying twice as much to throw one away.

Tbh I'm just in a pedantic mood and I refuse to pay to park in sheffield anyway, and I always get lost in the one way system and end up driving in tiny circles all day till I give up and go home.

Had some breadcakes from there, very nice!

But if I only want one then I'm paying twice as much to throw one away.

Well your not as they do individual pricing too. Think the pies are 80p each, as an example. Or two for a quid, take your pick.

The Pound Bakery is very good indeed as The Gleegs shop needed some competition as they were getting away with charging High prices for the Food they were selling,Brown Breadcakes very good indeed an getting 4 Breadcakes for £1 is just Brilliant,2 Cornish Pasties for £1,so this shop will now getting more people coming to town to try the shop out,an make Greegs reduce there prices

The Pound Bakery is very good indeed as The Gleegs shop needed some competition as they were getting away with charging High prices for the Food they were selling,Brown Breadcakes very good indeed an getting 4 Breadcakes for £1 is just Brilliant,2 Cornish Pasties for £1,so this shop will now getting more people coming to town to try the shop out,an make Greegs reduce there prices

You have a lot to learn if you think Greggs is going to reduce their prices because of competition from one 'pound bakery' that has opened at the bottom of the moor in Sheffield :hihi: