Cat not been home in 2 days - should I be worried? *home*

Hi Guys,

My 4 yr old male cat has not been seen since Monday. He normally goes out at night, but is always back religiously in the morning for some breakfast, but hasnt been seen.

I am a little worried, but should i be? I have been told it is the 'cat season' about now. He has been neutered.

Thanks

Wendy

hello, whats he like, and what area are you, if its not like him and you are worried do all the leaflets and posters and asking neighbours to check sheds etc, check rescue centres and lost and missing pet web sites, our female cat has been missing 3 weeks now and im still looking every day, good luck, know how you feel, fingers crossed he be back sooon x

cats do sometimes go walkabouts for a few days and return home,unaware its owners are worried.

the times iv walked my streets shaking a box of cat biscuits looking for mine,only to find every cat following me lol,

i hope your cats are home soon,x

Thanks Hound :)

Peanut, He is a black and white cat, I am in Wincobank. I have had a walk round, but not seen him. I have told neighbours to keep an eye out too, so hopefully he will either come home on his own, or he might be spotted lol

He has been chipped too, so if he is picked up somewhere, then hopefully I will find oput asap.

:)

I have a picture, but not sure how to upload it..x

I have a picture, but not sure how to upload it..x

via photobucket theres a link you need to copy and paste

Good news, he came home late last night, like nothing had happened! He was hungry though, poor little man lol

Thanks guys

x

Hope yours comes home soon Peanut x

oh so pleased for you, lets hope our tiny is home soon, x

Fabulous news that he's home :)

If only they were all found so easily...

Very relieved! Thanks guys. He was very wet as it had been raining very heavily, so I managed to dry him in a towel, with no fight, and he snuggled up to me, wrapped in a blanket. I wonder if he was caught in a shed or something. Bless him.

Thanks for the thoughts. I do hope everyone else manages to find their lost pets xxx