Strange hyperlinks appearing everywhere

Over the past few days I keep getting hyperlinks appearing everywhere, on BBC news pages, on Sheffield Forum posts and loads of other places.

If I click on it it opens a new page as "www.servads" before then redirecting to some page advertising PPI compensation/loan companies/crappy telephone deals etc etc

Is anyone else having this problem? And does anyone know how I can rectify it?

Thanks

Over the past few days I keep getting hyperlinks appearing everywhere, on BBC news pages, on Sheffield Forum posts and loads of other places.

If I click on it it opens a new page as "www.servads" before then redirecting to some page advertising PPI compensation/loan companies/crappy telephone deals etc etc

Is anyone else having this problem? And does anyone know how I can rectify it?

Thanks

Im having the same thing. i dont think iv noticed it using IE but on Chrome its on just about any website i visit :|

Im having the same thing. i dont think iv noticed it using IE but on Chrome its on just about any website i visit :|

Check your installed programs. I just discovered something called yontoo had been installed by IE a few days ago. I've uninstalled it and it seems to have removed the problem

Check your installed programs. I just discovered something called yontoo had been installed by IE a few days ago. I've uninstalled it and it seems to have removed the problem

i didnt find that but i had something called rivalgaming i uninstalled it as i dont know what it is and the uninstall page came up like a spam thing.

iv also recently been getting dodgy pages popping up every now and again for either a samsung survey, ppis and win an iphone. even though i checked all my settings and pop ups are blocked and anti virus etc is all working.

It's a system called TextEnhance. Clear your cookies, and remove any software you installed recently that was "Free".

Just saw that you fixed it :D