Where is the best place to sell gold rings?

Hi. I am going to be moving in a couple of weeks and so I've been having a thorough clear out. My partner is fed up of us moving so much 'crap' as he refers to it!

I have accumulated four or five gold rings (with jewels) from family and random sales over the years, which I loved wearing. Now however, I have an engagement ring to wear and they don't fit on my other fingers!

So, I thought now might be the time to sell them. They're not worth mega bucks but all are 18 carat and have small real jewels including rubies, diamonds and pearls.

Please let me know where you think the best place to get a good price for them would be.

Thanks!

ebay, very little is offered in shops, I once sold a platinum engagement ring bought by a nightmare ex & sold it for over £300 on ebay but was offered only £65 in shops

uk bullion give very good prices. its at 339 ecclesall road

Cash Express at Woodseats (Tel: 0114 2747743)

Gold rings as such hold very little re-sale value, best you can hope for at a "high" street shop is scrap value :(

I got the best price from the Manchester Gold Company . The chap came round to the house, weighed my gold in fronty of me so I knew exactly wha I had and paid me £200 more than the best online offer I'd had......and £250 more than my local jewellers. I dont know how people can post their valuables off!!

I believe they cover an area around 100 miles of Manchester tel 07805 352182

Just been to Chapel jewellers.

Lovelly girl, good prices and she even gave me a sweetie.

Dont go to UK Bullion, they try and rip you off, maybe not with scrap gold but i took some coins to sell and they tried to tell me they were worth half what they actually were. Its a good job i had got a valuation elsewhere beforehand otherwise i would have been none the wiser, i would try Bramalls Gold Room in Hillsborough.

the bullion rips you off all the time