How much does it cost for a new roof?

Has anyone had a semi re roofed recently, what sort of price are we looking at for re covering in eternite tiles?

Just want a rough idea as we are having quotes done and I would like to know if they compare favourably.

Many thanks

I've only ever had new roofs on terraces (3 bedroomed) and for each of these the cost has always been around 3 grand.

Just had a quote, £6,500 for spanish slate, he gotta be having a laugh!!!

Try Goff roofing, they gave me a quote for my roof and seemed very profesional. Search on here.

Hi I need a reroof on a terraced I am buying, would appreciate any recommendations, I have had a quote for £5.5K for slate or £4.5K for man made tiles, seems a little excessive! cheers

Be careful about replacing a slate roof with tiles. Tiles are heavier so you could need additional work to strengthen the framework to hold it. (you can tell I'm not a builder, can't think of the word for the bits that the tiles are on!!!)

Be careful about replacing a slate roof with tiles. Tiles are heavier so you could need additional work to strengthen the framework to hold it. (you can tell I'm not a builder, can't think of the word for the bits that the tiles are on!!!)

Man made tiles are eternite and lighter and tiles can sometimes be concrete which would cause the timbers to bow timber. Eternite are cheaper or should be.....

a standard terrace withh out offshot is approx £3,200 but would have to c it

if any one wanting info on roofs contact me more than wiiling 2 hlp

a standard terrace withh out offshot is approx £3,200 but would have to c it

So how much would a semi be?

depends on a few things lead reqd any obsticals would have 2 c it to be precies but approx3,800-00/4,500-00. just on verge of having web site built but u can find me in yellow pages / or ufindus.com/banner adv in banner cross or even here hope this gives u a rought idea