Lotus 2 Turbo Challenge for amiga.

does anyone know if i can get the amiga version of Lotus 2 turbo challenge on pc.

tried finding something but nothing turns up. dont know if anyone has ported it over to pc or if i need to emulate it or what.

would love to play it. when i had amiga A500+ i never got to play it because it needed a code which i dint have and i dont know what happend to the code.

Download WinUAE, Find a Kickstart rom, and the game then play it on your PC :)

Can you downoad Amiga games legally though? If so, I would willingly download an emulator and the original Amiga version of Lemmings, a true classic!

Can you downoad Amiga games legally though? If so, I would willingly download an emulator and the original Amiga version of Lemmings, a true classic!

use to love playing lemmings.

Go for it mate.

Its as legal as its going to get!!!!

Its old enough for the owners not to be bothered with the lost royalties so go for it!!!!

Go for it mate.

Its as legal as its going to get!!!!

Its old enough for the owners not to be bothered with the lost royalties so go for it!!!!

ye cant see anyone bothering to sue over them. i mean its not as if any retailers sell them or anything, the only place you can really get hold of them is ebay or sites like it.

Sony now own lemmings and will kick you in the botty if you pirate it. They just brought action against some guy who was making an iOS version of lemmings needless to say they won.

Nice to see you giving Sony some love rich :)

This should sort your Amiga dreams out:

http://www.amigaforever.com/

might have known money would be involved.

i have gave up on winuae, i downloaded all the kickstart roms necessary to run the games, along with lotus 2 turbo challenge and it just gets stuck saying lotus turbo challenge ll

This was a classic game! I still have my Amiga 600 in the loft with hundreds of games. Think I will have a go at setting it up some time. I can even remember some of the codes for the levels. Pea soup, Liverpool etc.

Sooooo just a long shot but for a man with the name playstation I'm going to assume you have a ps2. So for the princely sum of £3.32 (including p+p) you too could own lotus challenge 2.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lotus-Challenge-Sony-PlayStation-2-GC-/170774754674?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item27c2f7f572#ht_500wt_689

might have known money would be involved.

i have gave up on winuae, i downloaded all the kickstart roms necessary to run the games, along with lotus 2 turbo challenge and it just gets stuck saying lotus turbo challenge ll

It's a while since I messed with any of the emulators - was surprised to see winuae making appearance on the last release of Zorin 5.2 whilst browsing in live mode! Not sure about this but also downloaded this recently:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/amithlon/