Nottingham Forest v Sheffield Wednesday 18/02/17

Another in our sequence of "winnable" games, Forest are in a bit of disarray and have middling current form (3wins, 3 losses) I'm not even sure who the manager is since Montanier was sacked. They did sign McCormack on TD day though and have lost there last two, they wont want to lose a third at home. Not feeling overly confident with this as we are due a slip.

1-1

I'm not confident either, Forest have won their last 3 home games.

However, I have a sneaky suspicion we may turn it on a bit - so I'm going with 2-0. Which is against what I say in my opening sentence!

As under performing as the last three games have been the results have gone in our favour. All of a sudden things will click together and someone will get a hiding but don,t think it will be Forest somehow, i think it will be a close one and a 1-1 outcome.

Its a game we should win especially on current form..but it has the potential to be the proverbial banana skin ....we need the 3 points to keep the pressure on ..

What Sheridan says ^^^^^^^

'Teams in disarray' have a habit of hurting us though, so it's a dodgy one.

A bit more of this (at 2-0 up) will do for me.

Barcelona???? Pah!

PSG?? Pah!!

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Just read that Fox is injured so looks like he is out tomorrow.

Looks like Reach at left back unless Carlos has a blip and picks Pudil.

He is he's tweeted it himself.

I hate us playing Reach at LB but I expect it tomorrow and possibly ff back in the starting line up.

Read earlier that in 3 games we've create ONE chance for Rhodes. Granted he's taken it but didn't realise it was that bad. We have to be more creative.

Barry Bannan is causing loads of upsets with the fans,he as admitted himself he as been playing with injury,but because he must be Carlos favourites he will not drop him to give another midfielder a chance,pressure is going to get worse on the manager unless performances do not improve,it might be o.k grinding results out,but when your paying over £30-£40 the fans will stop going to watch the team soon

Barry Bannan is causing loads of upsets with the fans,he as admitted himself he as been playing with injury,but because he must be Carlos favourites he will not drop him to give another midfielder a chance,pressure is going to get worse on the manager unless performances do not improve,it might be o.k grinding results out,but when your paying over £30-£40 the fans will stop going to watch the team soon

Pressure will only get worse when they start losing games and theres no sign of that happening.

Both teams are 9th in the home and away tables for their respective fixture.

So a draw looks a reasonable bet, but Forest are a very dodgy side and can turn you over or taking a beating.

I'll go down the middle and say draw.

We are well due a loss with how they look at the moment but....

hold on a minute, has carlos changed how we play to win / grind out results like Middlesborough did and hull last season ?

Not pretty, not as exciting, not how i want us to play but we have enough about us to score goals, keep it tight at the back and dont conceed many and it is working at the moment !

If this is what it takes to get promoted so be it !

When you look at the stats we are one of the most inform teams only huddersfield bettering us i think ?

Like it or not we are winning and doing well !