Boarding Kennels

Has anybody here left their dogs with Dunston Lodge Boarding Kennels in Chesterfield since it changed hands a while back? I heared the previous owner left the business to his nephew. Im nervous about leaving my dog while I go to Japan for a wedding because a friend once lost her while dog sitting. Does anybody have any experiences or favourite kennels around Sheffield?

Thanks in advance. Ol

There is a good kennels out at lower bradfield. dunno its name but there can't be many if you look in the yellow pages.

Hi there

Just wanted to let you all know of a new kennels my dogs have visted, they are located 2 mins from junction 31 of the m1, its a small family run kennel in Aston, Sheffield and set in about 10 acres.

The kennels are large kennels and the dogs has outdoor grassed paddocks which they can go out and play in etc... They even had a walk in her secure fields.

Huge family kennels to put all your dogs together, as i have 3

Bedding, food, heating etc... is all included, and I thought the price was very reasonable, £8 a day, £12 for 2 dogs.

My dogs love going and I am very happy to book them in again, infact I have !!

Def one to recomend

Croft Farm Kennels

07542 236615

Borderview Farm in Bradway is really good.

Borderview Farm in Bradway is really good.

one of our customers went there but was seriously unhappy, his dog came back with bleeding paws and kennel cough!!! the kennels never replied to their letter of complaint !!