Sign in to follow this  

Kids Football Coaching

I've recently qualified as a level 1 FA coach, and would like to get some experience under my belt by helping out with kids football coaching or soccer schools over easter/summer. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Ta.

How did you get the certificate? Was it expensive? When did you do the training?

I know that jobcentre plus had a football coaching vacancy last time i knew - on the web. The council are always doing schemes - especially over easter. Also, Kings camps do sports coaching of a sort.

Hi

A number of Junior football Clubs in Sheffield are looking for Level one Coaches & Managers for the coming season.

There are two that i am associated with:-

Owls Trust Allstars JFC (Darnall area) & Ashleigh Spires JFC (Geadless area).

Anyone interested please leave a message for me, with contact details and i will get back to them.

Thanks

I know that Hillsborough Puma's - Under 12's girls team are in desperate need for someone to coach them. Lots of girls are wanting to play but there is no one to take them at the moment!