Clothes event proceeds go to Charity :) Looking for help :)

Hi everyone,

I’m really needing a bit of a hand. I’m looking to organise a clothes swap event in Sheffield in around 6 weeks’ time. Entry 2 pound ish and people can take what they like. :)

The idea is to get the community together and raise money for a cause close to my heart that is Sheffield Royal Society for the Blind& partially sighted.

ALL the proceeds raised would be used in many ways supporting people that use the services. Help with costs of implementing activities for example the wee babies that use the service.

This is where i need your help...

If anyone could be kind enough to donate free of charge any old clothes etc it would be amazing.

If anyone would like to do this could you get in touch via the forum.

This charity is really does good work for people and your help will make this good work continue :)

With thanks :)

That sounds like a lovely idea, we're running the baby and toddler show on Sunday at the Hilton, if you want to put a poster up there to raise awareness or want to me to mention it on our website, and post something on our facebook page, let me know the details.

Hi that would be brilliant.. if i could get back to you by sunday with a confirmed date would that be ok? I have only started planning this event today. I have the venue confirmed just a date that needs confirming. Trying to work out which would be best really to get the public involved..Thank you C

Hi that would be brilliant.. if i could get back to you by sunday with a confirmed date would that be ok? I have only started planning this event today. I have the venue confirmed just a date that needs confirming. Trying to work out which would be best really to get the public involved..Thank you C

I'd need to know by Sat to do a poster, but if you can't confirm then we can still put it on the BFG website and facebook page, plus we also do an 'e-babble' newsletter a few times a year to our subscribers, so I can pop it on there. So no rush.