Get paid for Knitting by wool companies

Companies such as Rowan will pay you to knit for them. If you get in touch with them they will send you some swatches to knit up so that they can see how your tension is and how neat you are.

If they like hwta they see they will send you the wool, pattern and a deadline. You then send it back to them complete and it usually goes into a pattern book with a model wearing it. Sometimes it will be on display in a shop.

They pay an average of £35 per item, unless it is a complicated one.

my mum is a good knitter and does alot of jumpers hats etc to send abroad to under privaleged children so she could be interested in this ,who do you contact please .....

my mum is a good knitter and does alot of jumpers hats etc to send abroad to under privaleged children so she could be interested in this ,who do you contact please .....

Just noticed that Titian's offline, but I'm sure she'll get back to you when she spots your message, or you could try PMing her.

Here's the website for Rowan. There may be some information on there. There's also a 'Contact Us' link on the front page.

Here's the website for Rowan. There may be some information on there. There's also a 'Contact Us' link on the front page.

I would think that is the best option as I don't know who you contact directly, I just know someone who does it for them.