Awesomenauts on Xbox 360 and PS3 - Anyone played it?

Topic.

Read a review of the game in last month's Official Xbox Mag, it scored well as I recall, and according to gamefaqs.com is out today on Xbox Live Arcade, well I looked this morning and couldn't find it.

Minecraft's out on Xbox next week as well apparently, I want that for the achievements.

Anyone getting either?

Oh and big thanks to Ghozer for getting the Mods to create this gaming section.

My neighbours 8 year old loves it.

Who you thinking of getting it for?

My neighbours 8 year old loves it.

Who you thinking of getting it for?

Myself, I love shoot 'em up games, especially ones with easy achievements.

Got it free in the PS+ content update today. Not got around to playing it yet, but had a few clan-mates comment on it being fun.

Ive asked and he loves it.

He said its a bit easy for him but he still enjoyed it a lot.

Got AwesomeNauts on the PS3 (free with PS+). You can't say the game is 'easy' (well, clearly you can, but to do so would be to misunderstand what the game is). No point me really describing the game if you've already read the review. Although the game first appears very basic, you soon come to understand the strategy involved and what makes a good team. The downfall, as with many mondern multiplayer games, is that the more experienced players are at an advantage due to levelling up. You'll likely die a lot while you figure out how to approach the game properly. It's decent, but probably not really worth the asking price. The problem you've got is that waiting for it to drop in price will almost certainly lead to you finding it harder to find a full set of human players.

Myself, I love shoot 'em up games, especially ones with easy achievements.

If the achievements are that easy, how come you havent got any of them?

If the achievements are that easy, how come you havent got any of them?

Because they're all multiplayer achievements, nobody on my friend list plays the game at the same time as I do.

Do you see?! :rant::loopy:

Because they're all multiplayer achievements, nobody on my friend list plays the game at the same time as I do.

Do you see?! :rant::loopy:

You can get half of them just playing with randoms. Doesn't have to be people on your friend list. So who's :loopy: now?