Events @ Patriot Games sheffield

Hey all,

Im sad to admit it but I'm getting back into some of my old gaming ways with things such as Magic the Gathering and the Pokémon TCG.

I heard that Patriot games in Sheffield does weekly events for both, I'm just wondering if anyone has been to any and what they are like ?

I haven't been down but know a few people who do and they really enjoy it, they say it's really well run etc...

I'd love to go down myself as it's literally just down the road from me, but I cannot afford to buy any of the games at present so, it's a no no for me atm..

well if your not completely appalled by pokémon, I have a spare deck you can use :P, anyway Ive been thinking of checking it out for a while. Might have to see if they have an events calender or something

Does anyone play Dungeons and Dragons at Patriot Games? I wanna do some Roleplaying!

"Does anyone play Dungeons and Dragons at Patriot Games? I wanna do some Roleplaying!"

I'm not sure if they do, that but I'm starting up a D&D 3.5 campaign using the Dragonmech setting. If you're interested, PM me!

"Does anyone play Dungeons and Dragons at Patriot Games? I wanna do some Roleplaying!"

I'm not sure if they do, that but I'm starting up a D&D 3.5 campaign using the Dragonmech setting. If you're interested, PM me!

Dragonmech sounds interesting, but I'm not keen on 3.5! Sorry mate.

Ah, that's a shame. We're not using a grid for battles, so its much more open to creativity and much less rigid tactics. I've also made fully random character creation tables (race/class/feats/skills) which really speeds that side up. If anyone else is interested, let me know.