New Gamers Group :D

Hey, first of all a big shout out to the admins and mods for making this, cause this is gonna be so cool.

So to kick things off

To all the BIG halo fans out there, how do you think Halo 4 will be recieved, from what ive seen of it, it's going to look pretty cool and I cant wait to take the role of M.C once again to face an all new enemy.

So .... what do you think ?

As much as I enjoyed Halo, I have found myself tiring of it. Played through ODST on normal and most on legendary (I think), Reach I haven't bothered doing the campaign at all on my own as yet. Certainly with the first one I was playing as much as possible until I beat it.

Later games just didn't grab me and so I'm not as enthusiastic about 4 as I might otherwise be.

I'm gonna make my head grow and say, you can all thank me for this..

Many people tried, but I succeeded in getting them to make the group, i'm just checking what I need to do then i'll do a Group rules and info sticky...

it'll be a couple of days!!

welcome everyone tho :D

I'm gonna make my head grow and say, you can all thank me for this..

Many people tried, but I succeeded in getting them to make the group, i'm just checking what I need to do then i'll do a Group rules and info sticky...

it'll be a couple of days!!

welcome everyone tho :D

*Does the Ghozer CHEER*

:clap:

Blimey, I thought this idea was as dead as the dodo... Here's to the first 'my PS3 is better than your Xbox' flame war! ;)

^^ that's one rule i'm gonna impose, if I see the potential of a thread spiralling out of control to a flame war i'll lock it without a second thought.

^^ that's one rule i'm gonna impose, if I see the potential of a thread spiralling out of control to a flame war i'll lock it without a second thought.

Who are your co-GLs, Ghozer?

At the moment there's only one (CompSpud), until it gets more active and I see who's more suited within the group...

At the moment there's only one (CompSpud), until it gets more active and I see who's more suited within the group...

Excellent! I'm really pleased to see this group up and running at last. May your fire extinguisher remain unused.

Feel free to bow down to me boys and girls :D

Feel free to bow down to me boys and girls :D

Dream on :P:hihi:

Are you going to perma-ban Rich from these here parts, then? :hihi:;)

EDIT - joke aside, well done that man Ghozer :thumbsup: and here's to the section's sustained success.

Signed: L00b, inveterate gamer (3 decades and counting), ex-retro collector turned arcade collector, IGDA member, IGDA White Paper co-author, and occasional service supplier to middleware and game devcos.

Edited by L00b