Shisha/hookah places in Sheffield

Hi does any one know of any places where you can smoke shisha/hookah in sheffield?please can you message bak asap

Sharaz persion restraunt on Abbeydale Road, great food, cheap prices and you can smoke the hookah pipes afterwards. I might have spelt it wrong but it's something like that.

It's called Shiraz - on Abbeydale Road.

Yep, the Shiraz is definitely recommended.

(if you are ever in Leeds then the Sahara on Eastgate is the place to go)

Question - is this likely to fall victim to the new smoking ban?? This has only just occurred to me and I'm a bit gutted - I don't smoke generally, but I do like the odd shisha pipe when out!

naps> nothing to do with weed, you put fruit flavoured tobacco in them and its a lovely smooth smoke!!

Cheers

Cis

Hi does any one know of any places where you can smoke shisha/hookah in sheffield?please can you message bak asap

Hi Omar, talk to "Empire Bar" they do it from time to time and are thinking of opening up a bar for shisha. :-) Encourage them!

thank u evry1 for your help!!1 greatly appreciated

Does anyone know of any bars/cafes/restaurants where you can go to smoke shisha/flavoured tobacco with a hookah?

I found a really nice place in Leeds but Sheffield doesn't seem to offer anything like it.

Please let me know.:help:

Heather

Shiraz on Abbeydale road. Great food, great prices, take your own wine and they have Hookah pipes.

:banana:

There's a Persian restaurant on Abbeydale road called Shiraz (opposite bottom of Carterknowle road). I seem to remember people smoking Hookahs there.

there is a sheesha cafe on abbyedale road persian guy owns it number 282.

What's shisha? is tobacco (or anything else) smoked in a hookah. anybody care to educate me a bit.

Yea the one at number 282- its called Khayyam i think...

nice place... nice guy who owns it... good value for money...