Helping the kids in hospital

Dear Sir/ Madam,

** * * * * * * * * * * *I currently work at a company in Sheffield called Ant marketing on their British gas campaign ... each year we work our hardest to raise money for our Ant kids charity (details below)

this year we are looking at people purchasing a wish star to go on our xmas tree in the Ant foyer and we will be doing the five weirs charity walk along with a whole host of other fundraising efforts... The reason I have contacted yourself today is to see if you have in your hearts to donate a gift or service as a prize for our raffle how ever big or small, in return you would be receiving advertising not only in house but also to the wider community ..PLEASE help us help poorly kids this year.

Regards

Matt Nadin

Ant sales team

Ant Marketing CEO, Anthony Hinchliffe has set up his own charity to help disadvantaged children in the city. Known as Ant Kids, the charity treats children who are poorly, disadvantaged or socially deprived. The company has donated thousands towards helping children throughout the city.Anthony was on the board of trustees for Help a Hallam Child, a charity that helps in children in South Yorkshire or the Midlands who are suffering from mental, physical or sensory disorders, suffering from behavioural or psychological problems, living in severe poverty or situations of deprivation, suffering distress, neglect or abuse. Among the charity's trustees are Prince Naseem Hamed and Rt Hon Lord Hattersley. After five years, however, the charity replaces its trustees with new members, and at that point, in 2008, Anthony decided to set up his own charity.

As part of the charity's support, it organises free fun activities for children such as pantomime at the City Hall. Sheffield International Venues, which runs City Hall, have kindly loaned the premises free of charge and Ant Marketing are also the charity's administrative work for free.

And, like a true businessman, Anthony knows how to pull a few strings to support his cause. Sheffield company Bag it, Don't Bin It have donated 2200 cloth bags, which we will fill with goodies, and Anthony's friend and owner Bradwells Ice Cream provided free ice cream for during the performance.

Other charitable donations from Ant Kids include computer equipment and a specially-designed push chair - items not easily affordable in tough economic times and when jobs are at stake.

Anthony says: "I was born into a wonderful family in Gleadless with loving parents. I found it very normal. That gave me the foundation to make a life for myself but many children aren't as fortunate as that as they are raised in a hostile environment."

Anthony's socially conscious work as a benefactor is a world apart from his day as marketing mogul. But it's precisely this contrast that inspired him to establish the charity. "In business it's very easy to focus on turnover, profit margins and income and be too blinkered in this respect, so I have generally tried to keep focused on good causes, as a lot of top business people do, many of whom I admire for doing it. I want to ensure we are supporting needy causes in the community."

And it's not just Anthony's social conscience that underpins his charitable work, his work is also inspired by his Sheffield pride."Our workforce is 100 per cent Sheffield and it would be nice to give something back. "I think that if in ten, twenty or thirty years time that Ant Marketing is remembered as a thriving business that's great. But I'd feel much happier if it was remembered for being the firm that helped Sheffield children."

Inside the business, Ant Marketing employees hold regular charitable initiatives such as dress down and fancy dress days, the Christmas party, bring and buy sales and international food day.

In 2010 Ant Kids raised £5617.36

"he does a lot of work for charity but doesnt like to talk about it" then eh? :-)

Dear Sir/ Madam,

** * * * * * * * * * * *I currently work at a company in Sheffield called Ant marketing on their British gas campaign ... each year we work our hardest to raise money for our Ant kids charity (details below)

this year we are looking at people purchasing a wish star to go on our xmas tree in the Ant foyer and we will be doing the five weirs charity walk along with a whole host of other fundraising efforts... The reason I have contacted yourself today is to see if you have in your hearts to donate a gift or service as a prize for our raffle how ever big or small, in return you would be receiving advertising not only in house but also to the wider community ..PLEASE help us help poorly kids this year.

Regards

Matt Nadin

Ant sales team

Ant Marketing CEO, Anthony Hinchliffe has set up his own charity to help disadvantaged children in the city. Known as Ant Kids, the charity treats children who are poorly, disadvantaged or socially deprived. The company has donated thousands towards helping children throughout the city.Anthony was on the board of trustees for Help a Hallam Child, a charity that helps in children in South Yorkshire or the Midlands who are suffering from mental, physical or sensory disorders, suffering from behavioural or psychological problems, living in severe poverty or situations of deprivation, suffering distress, neglect or abuse. Among the charity's trustees are Prince Naseem Hamed and Rt Hon Lord Hattersley. After five years, however, the charity replaces its trustees with new members, and at that point, in 2008, Anthony decided to set up his own charity.

As part of the charity's support, it organises free fun activities for children such as pantomime at the City Hall. Sheffield International Venues, which runs City Hall, have kindly loaned the premises free of charge and Ant Marketing are also the charity's administrative work for free.

And, like a true businessman, Anthony knows how to pull a few strings to support his cause. Sheffield company Bag it, Don't Bin It have donated 2200 cloth bags, which we will fill with goodies, and Anthony's friend and owner Bradwells Ice Cream provided free ice cream for during the performance.

Other charitable donations from Ant Kids include computer equipment and a specially-designed push chair - items not easily affordable in tough economic times and when jobs are at stake.

Anthony says: "I was born into a wonderful family in Gleadless with loving parents. I found it very normal. That gave me the foundation to make a life for myself but many children aren't as fortunate as that as they are raised in a hostile environment."

Anthony's socially conscious work as a benefactor is a world apart from his day as marketing mogul. But it's precisely this contrast that inspired him to establish the charity. "In business it's very easy to focus on turnover, profit margins and income and be too blinkered in this respect, so I have generally tried to keep focused on good causes, as a lot of top business people do, many of whom I admire for doing it. I want to ensure we are supporting needy causes in the community."

And it's not just Anthony's social conscience that underpins his charitable work, his work is also inspired by his Sheffield pride."Our workforce is 100 per cent Sheffield and it would be nice to give something back. "I think that if in ten, twenty or thirty years time that Ant Marketing is remembered as a thriving business that's great. But I'd feel much happier if it was remembered for being the firm that helped Sheffield children."

Inside the business, Ant Marketing employees hold regular charitable initiatives such as dress down and fancy dress days, the Christmas party, bring and buy sales and international food day.

In 2010 Ant Kids raised £5617.36

Lots of people give to charity without bragging about it

This was taken from our website not from any where else I used it to illustrate what we do... It's for the kid people c'mon!!!!

Tell Mr Hinchcliffe to dip into his millions and donate a bit more.

Great cause but such a meagre amount raised for a year, It riles me a little when statements like '' i want to make sure we are supporting needy causes in the community'' are made by a multi millionaire and then the fantastic amount of £5617.36 was raised in a year.

The 5000 was raise by us staff... We want to help them... So help me (on not much more than min wage) help the kids!!!