Wasps In Caravans??

Last night we were informed that the caravan next to ours in storage has been unfortunante to get a wasps nest in it!! I'm going to go and have a look at ours later, however we go away next week and am already planning for the worst.

If there is a nest how easy will it be to remove? If its behind the fridge I imagine I will have to take the entire nest out due to fire hazzards?

Any advice appreciated.

Poke it with a massive stick, once mad enough they will all swarm round you, while fighing them off get someone else to remove the nest.

:)

Poke it with a massive stick, once mad enough they will all swarm round you, while fighing them off get someone else to remove the nest.

:)

Sounds like a plan, anyone know a supplier of Adrenaline??

Pigs, I think you can extract Adrenochrome from them. You need a long needle and a pig. Not sure the pig is going to be very happy about it though so you might want to drug it first.

Pigs, I think you can extract Adrenochrome from them. You need a long needle and a pig. Not sure the pig is going to be very happy about it though so you might want to drug it first.

The farm its located on has sheep maybe will they do?? As for the long needle, i'm not sure what I could use?? Would a biro casing be long enough?

Well I went up to the caravan last night, pig in one hand and hyperdermic needle in the other, gingerly opened the door ready to bolt, and nothing, so I search cupboards and still nothing.

However the caravan next to ours is absolutley infested, I really hope the nest wont move into ours?? Not sure about wasps but I think they are territorial?

It's a caravan, can't you move it?

Or just leave the pig inside :)

where is the farm located.. i cover matlock area.......

It wasn't a joke and luckily my van wasn't infested.