View Full Version : Are you interested in a parent and child dance/movement class?

Dawn2
19-07-2011, 21:00
I am looking at running a parent and child dance/movement class in the s6 area in September which will be run at Wisewood Sports Centre. Children can be aged between 0-5 years and the class will be focused on parents keeping fit and the children being introduced to dance and movement in a creative setting.

I will be using balls, ribbon sticks, hoops etc to capure the children's imaginations.

It will be a lot of fun and a way to meet other parents and children.

The cost wil be 4 and the days will likely be Wed or Thursday mornings.

Please message me to register your interest.

Many thanks

Dawn

newmummy
01-08-2011, 09:43
I see no replies over here so i wonder if it will be still open on september? I have a 13 months old daughter and would like her to play a balet when she is 3 and for now just to develop the feeling for music and movement.

rich.d72
02-08-2011, 09:52
were abouts is wisewood,ive been looking for something like this

minxymoo1
02-08-2011, 10:03
Wisewood is in Hillsborough - not far from the last tram stop x

rich.d72
02-08-2011, 10:34
brill not to far then,do u know if its still on then x

Dawn2
10-08-2011, 20:25
Sorry for the late reply but I have been on holiday for a couple of weeks. I would love to start running the classes from Sept but I can only run them when I have the interest. So far I have a few people interested and I will advertising in the the s6 area in the next few weeks. When I have about 10 parents and children I can run the class.

If anyone would like register their interest in the class then please email your details at dawnmshort@gmail.com.

Many thanks

Dawn2
10-08-2011, 20:31
were abouts is wisewood,ive been looking for something like this

Hi. Wisesood sports centre, Laird road entrance, is just up the hill from the horse and Jockey pub off Wadsley Lane. Hope this helps.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CBgQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisewoodsportscentre.co.uk%2F contact-us&rct=j&q=laird%20road%2C%20wisewood%20sports%20centre&ei=DutCTueDB8eZhQfkpbGzCQ&usg=AFQjCNEXOCjQi_MdUAky6KSUT0bfaDdvrA&sig2=RnNWZfq1A01GHCM6ntr17Q&cad=rja

The map above may be helpful.

Dawn2
10-08-2011, 20:37
I see no replies over here so i wonder if it will be still open on september? I have a 13 months old daughter and would like her to play a balet when she is 3 and for now just to develop the feeling for music and movement.

Hi. I am hoping to start in Sept but still generating interest. If you send me your details I will email you when I start running them. My email is dawnmshort@gmail.com.

Thanks