Skegness fishing

going to Skegness for weekend in June anyone know any decent lakes around this area cheers chris

we going aswell in june as we do every year there are a few there forgot the name of the one we always go to for carp will have a think and let ya no but there is some decent size carp in it

going to Skegness for weekend in June anyone know any decent lakes around this area cheers chris

The one at chaple st leonards ( the one with the cafe, tackle shop and pleasure boats ) is stuffed with carp , some monsters too.year before last watched a huge catfish come out , didnt have time to see it weighed but i guess a good 30lbs,There will certainly be photos in the tackle shop window.

mill road lakes, ive only passed it once , and saw some unbeleivable carp

Herons Mead is a nice lake, lots of tench, carp and silvers, never had a bad day

The one at chaple st leonards ( the one with the cafe, tackle shop and pleasure boats ) is stuffed with carp , some monsters too.year before last watched a huge catfish come out , didnt have time to see it weighed but i guess a good 30lbs,There will certainly be photos in the tackle shop window.

think its called chapel boating lake...

The one in chapel st leonards is lakeside leisure, the boating lake is full of carp, always see people fishing with carp set up with alarms etc, the other pond at the side has got some good carp in it aswell try pole with meat and corn or catmeat.

Go out to sea, it's ace.

Skegness water leisure park defo. Full of carp never had 1 under 5LB

Water leisure park, had my PB out of there 22lb 8oz, a few 30's in aswell, just make sure you fish up to the island best placee for the carp in my opinion, unless you silver fish... but water leisure nice pond plus handy if you have a caravan or camp for the weekend or week likee mee but try it outt....

P.S strict on what you can usee