Fishing and camping

Hi, my seven year old is desperate to go camping for a night, I'd like to combine it with a few hours fishing. Any body know of any where I can fish untill 7pm or so with plenty of silver fish that wouldnt mind me pitching a tent on the bank for the night?

there were caravans and tents at lindholme lakes this weekend give them a bell plenty of fish to be caught there

there were caravans and tents at lindholme lakes this weekend give them a bell plenty of fish to be caught there

lindholme does have camping area but its not near the banks neil the owner now lets yu camp there they allso have a mini bar and tackle shop on hand + cafe and toliets

http://www.lindholmelakes.co.uk/

Try barrow mate as they have there own campsite just near there fishing ponds, that's where I will be taking my daughter this summer:D

lindholme does have camping area but its not near the banks neil the owner now lets yu camp there they allso have a mini bar and tackle shop on hand + cafe and toliets

http://www.lindholmelakes.co.uk/

they were at the side of bonsai monday just a stroll over the road

My son went camping and fishing at A1 lakes just off the A1 before Newark. The camped right by the lake side