Blonde hair products

any recommendations

i have tried the john frieda range and doesnt seem to keep my blonde as bright,

as when iv had it done in salon,

also adding body?

I use purple shampoo to combat brassy bits but I also apply a toner every 4 weeks (my hair is short so I can get four applications from one bottle) I order from amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Wella-Color-Charm-T18-White/dp/B000CSYYZM

I'm trying to find something available easily in the UK but so far for platinum this is my fave :D

The last time I had my colour done at the salon it cost £110 :rant: at Meadowhall so importing the wella stuff is lots cheaper!!

I've used John frieda years ago and it made my blonde more dull.

I get a blue shampoo that is to brighten my blonde and stop it from going brassy by Clynol. Its great to brighten up your hair every couple of weeks.

For every other day I've always used shampoos from hairsalons. There is a Bed Head range that do a dumb blonde shampoo thats good too. At minute i'm using a shampoo and conditioner by MUK and its brilliant. I swap and change but always from hair salons as i find the normal stuff from shops just aren't as good. TJ Hughes do bed head and tigi shampoo cheap.

For more body i use this Sebastian Thickefy Foam i got it from Creater a bit ago, lasts ages. Its brill to pop on your roots when damp and doesn't dull blonde hair at all, doesn't feel sticky or look like you have anything on your hair.

Hope your get sorted x

Edited by lily1979

I use purple shampoo to combat brassy bits but I also apply a toner every 4 weeks (my hair is short so I can get four applications from one bottle) I order from amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Wella-Color-Charm-T18-White/dp/B000CSYYZM

I'm trying to find something available easily in the UK but so far for platinum this is my fave :D

The last time I had my colour done at the salon it cost £110 :rant: at Meadowhall so importing the wella stuff is lots cheaper!!

Doesn't creator on west street sell wella? I'm sure i've bought that before from their or something v similar anyway x

shall have to try this as i am struggling to keep my blonde hair bright.

Thanks