Charlton brook dam

Has anyone fished charlton brook dam at high green? if so whats in it?

im going upto my mums 2moro and thurs n thinking about taking a rod up with me

also the pond which is at the bottom of a road across from the barrel pub at lound side any one fished this?

thanks

Edited by del_n_kacii
added more

Last time I fished Charlton Brook was with one of my 3 children a few years ago & we caught gudgeon & roach, but there were carp in there as you could see them basking

however, it's since been cleaned up & part of he process was to drain it

if you do a search on google for 'Friends of charlton brook there's some photo's from the cleanup

not sure what they restocked it with, but there might be a contact on that website that can help

as for the one down at the end of Bridge Inn Road, if that's the one you mean, as far as I'm aware it's not a fishing pond, very shallow & weedy

in my opinion you would be better going up wortley road & fishing Westwood

good mixed fishery that is

Last time I fished Charlton Brook was with one of my 3 children a few years ago & we caught gudgeon & roach, but there were carp in there as you could see them basking

however, it's since been cleaned up & part of he process was to drain it

if you do a search on google for 'Friends of charlton brook there's some photo's from the cleanup

not sure what they restocked it with, but there might be a contact on that website that can help

as for the one down at the end of Bridge Inn Road, if that's the one you mean, as far as I'm aware it's not a fishing pond, very shallow & weedy

in my opinion you would be better going up wortley road & fishing Westwood

good mixed fishery that is

thanks for that info :)

yeah bridge inn road good job i didnt try it today lol

i may try westwood another day then

went to crookesvalley park today, i got water licked :( my friend who hasnt fished before caught a nice 1lb roach:rolleyes:

going on the canal on thursday see if i can do any better

thanks again Del