Anyone else using Xbox Kinect Fitness Evolved

I use this daily but i'm certain the calorie counter is a little on the mean side! :rant:

Compared to wiifit it takes forever to earn 350 cals :suspect:

Does anyone use it? :huh:

i dont use that game i used dance central, but even i found the wii fit a bit harsh on the calorie count

I'm rubbish at dance central :blush: no coordination :D

I'm happy with the results, and losing inches! I like the yoga better on wiifit I find kinect doesn't track the yoga too well so I get mardy when it gives me 25% :hihi:

lol im not brill at dance central hun, but im learning, getting better

and yeah i get mardy with the dance central too when i know ive got a move right and it misses it grrr

Hi,

I've been toying with the idea of buying this. Is it worth the money or do you think it is something that you could lose interest in after a month?

GG

Hi,

I've been toying with the idea of buying this. Is it worth the money or do you think it is something that you could lose interest in after a month?

GG

In our house three of use it so it justified the costs. Imo if your just trying out exercising at home maybe buy a Wiifit (can pick them up second hand nice and cheap) and see how you like it. I use both but I started out with the wii and found it a good way to track my exercise minutes.:)

I didn't like being overtaken by the silly dog though! :suspect:

Hi,

GG

You can loose interest. I did.

I've started using it again though, and find I work a right sweat up after 30-45minutes. The only thing that gets to me though is people walking past my house - how lovely it must look to see me doing 'javelin' on kinect sports :rolleyes:

Worth the money? Yep! But if youve toddlers/pets they can walk in front of you and override it. Thats the only downside to it.

Our postman thought I was having some kind of seizure when he caught me doing the bollywood workout :hihi:

And I thought I looked all athletic in my hello kitty PJ's shimmying around the front room too :shocked: