Leg waxing, pref Hillsborough area?

Can anyone recommend a good place to go for leg waxing? I'd like somewhere in the Hillsborough area but I don't mind going somewhere else if it's really good. I've only had my legs waxed once before and it wasn't a very nice experience, it didn't remove all the hair and I was left with bruises on my legs so I didn't see the point in having it done again, but I've been persuaded that it's not normally like that! I'd like to go somewhere that's been recommended though, so I know they're going to do a good job. Cheers!

I went to the salon which is alongside the Hillsborough Park tram stop for years and never had any problems- I think it's called Seasons.

I also never had any problems with the spa inside Hillsborough Leisure Centre.

Part of me not having problems could be that I've got very blonde and slight body hair, but with someone who really knows what they're doing you could have a full leg done in 10 minutes and have a conversation at the same time. Bruising is really not normal on leg waxes; it's a bit more likely on underarm and bikini line, but with normal leg skin the removal should be such a fast and flicking movement that the skin isn't pulled about hardly at all.

Cheers - having talked to a few people, I think my experience of waxing definitely wasn't normal! I don't know if the person who did it just wasn't very experienced or what, but I don't know why anyone would bother having it done if it was always like that. There's no point paying for leg waxing if you've then got to shave the leftover hair off anyway and wear long things to cover up the bruises!

Anyway, thanks for the recommendations, I'll give one of them a try.

Body and Sole at Hillsborough are very good.

I went to the salon at Hillsborough Leisure Centre and I was very pleased - smooth legs with no bruises and it was generally about as pleasant an experience as leg waxing can be! Highly recommended, if anyone else is looking for somewhere in this area, and at the cheaper end of what salons seem to usually charge (£22 for full leg wax).

Can anyone recommed one who would do home visits? Not that I'm shy or anything, but I don't have a vehicle. I'm in Loxley.

I used to live in Surrey and would always go to the same place for my legs, but depending on who actually did them, the results were variable. If you find someone who does them well, make sure you remember their name and book in with them next time. It might seem fussy, but that bit of advice is priceless when it comes to pain or no pain.

Can anyone recommed one who would do home visits? Not that I'm shy or anything, but I don't have a vehicle. I'm in Loxley.

I used to live in Surrey and would always go to the same place for my legs, but depending on who actually did them, the results were variable. If you find someone who does them well, make sure you remember their name and book in with them next time. It might seem fussy, but that bit of advice is priceless when it comes to pain or no pain.

I'm not that keen on home visits for beauty treatments as there isn't the space, equipment etc that there is in the salon and it just becomes stressful !

Can you get a bus into Hillsborough?

i would definately recommend the seasons salon in hillsborough, she is quick and even with dark hair like mine, I don't bruise.