Ebro fishing hols, anyone been ??

im looking at having a week on the ebro, but i would rather have something a personal touch , like somewhere with a pool etc , can anyone reccomend anyone specific as there are hundreds to choose from and i cant tell the good from the bad .

i can forward you the details of where i go if you wish. it's run by a sheffield couple who moved to the ebro 15 years ago. they have a finca (farmhouse) next to the river with their own boat. a maximum of 3 anglers at a time (2 is better) with bed, breakfast and optional evening meal. they don't advertise because they get a lot of repeat business. all tackle and bait is provided (live baits). it's not cheap but i can assure that you would enjoy it! i'm going again at the end of april for a week. the cats in this area are leaner and fitter than the pellet-bellied fish in caspe and mequinenza where the commercial tour companies operate. they tend to cater for groups of 10+. this couple don't operate in july and august because of the heat. march, april, may + late september through october are the best times.

i can forward you the details of where i go if you wish. it's run by a sheffield couple who moved to the ebro 15 years ago. they have a finca (farmhouse) next to the river with their own boat. a maximum of 3 anglers at a time (2 is better) with bed, breakfast and optional evening meal. they don't advertise because they get a lot of repeat business. all tackle and bait is provided (live baits). it's not cheap but i can assure that you would enjoy it! i'm going again at the end of april for a week. the cats in this area are leaner and fitter than the pellet-bellied fish in caspe and mequinenza where the commercial tour companies operate. they tend to cater for groups of 10+. this couple don't operate in july and august because of the heat. march, april, may + late september through october are the best times.

charlie , that would be brilliant, can you please forward me the details, and do i have to take my own hendersons ????

can I be cheeky and ask for a pm too charlie?