Make-up consultation, any recommendations?

Hi,

I've lost my way with make-up a little and want to get some advice to look better. I need somebody to choose my make-up, tell me how to apply it, etc. Has anybody done the free makeovers in Debenhams/John Lewis/Boots, and would you recommend them? The ladies look rather orange to me and that puts me off. Any other ideas? Thanks!!

Hi,

I am a mobile therapist and we do make-up lessons to the the individual.

In the consultation we go through every individual aspect of how you want to look both day and night. We will go through step by step on how to apply the make-up and how to create different looks.

For the consultation and make-up trial for two different looks (2/3 hours depending) £45.00

What kind of brand and budget are you looking at for purchasing make-up? I can give you as much information as i possibly can.

Natalie

I went to Yves saint laurent in Boots a few years ago and had one done there, it was really good and had a free makeover. However, since having a family and not having as much money to treat myself I have had to buy cheaper make up. In meadowhall boots the lady on Maxfactor matched the foundation colour and blusher to my face and I feel i look loads better, I felt orange before but now you can't tell I am wearing foundation.

May be a little late as it was earlier this year when I had a makeover at Boots Parkgate by Katie and she did a good job as I had never used make up(she didn't have orange make up on).

Edited by trans