View Full Version : Israel threatens 'military action' against Iran if it disobeys sanctions

CXC3000
19-03-2011, 18:02
The so-called (only) democracy in the Middle East, and this is what it usually gets up to; threatening all who refuse to 'bow' down to it.

----------

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has warned of 'military action' if Iran continues with its nuclear programme by disobeying international sanctions, following reports that a cargo ship heading towards Tehran with weapons equipment was intercepted by Malaysian police earlier this month.

The Daily Mail quoted Netanyahu as saying that world leaders must make it clear that Iran would face "credible military action" if it disobeys sanctions to put an end to the country's disputed nuclear program.

http://www.sify.com/news/israel-threatens-military-action-against-iran-if-it-disobeys-sanctions-on-nuke-programme-news-international-ldtoujfdhaj.html

Jason Bourne
19-03-2011, 18:14
This isn't the same Zionist stain on humanity that ignores dozens of UN sanctions with impunity?

It is?

Oh.

x

CXC3000
19-03-2011, 18:16
This isn't the same Zionist stain on humanity that ignores dozens of UN sanctions with impunity?

It is?

Oh.

x

Afraid that's the one.

(and also one that likes to send out messages to it's neighbours (usually by killing women and children)).

Jason Bourne
19-03-2011, 18:21
Do you think if the Zionist stain on humanity decommisioned her own WMD first (you know, the ones that don't exist...), then Iran wouldn't need a nuclear deterrent?

x

HeadingNorth
19-03-2011, 18:30
Given that Israel has repeatedly been invaded without warning by multiple Arab neighbours at once, I think it's safe to answer that with a no.

CXC3000
19-03-2011, 18:33
Given that Israel has repeatedly been invaded without warning by multiple Arab neighbours at once, I think it's safe to answer that with a no.

Why has Israel threatened a country (like Iran) which has never invaded anyone ? - why doesn't Tel Aviv threaten the likes of the Saudis or Syria ?

HeadingNorth
19-03-2011, 18:34
Why has Israel threatened a country (like Iran) which has never invaded anyone ? - why doesn't Tel Aviv threaten the likes of the Saudis or Syria ?

The Saudis and Syria are not developing nuclear weaponry.

CXC3000
19-03-2011, 18:35

Ah, so if they were, they'd be fair game for Israel to attack ?

Jason Bourne
19-03-2011, 18:37

And what makes you think Israel's nuclear arsenal (the one that may or may not exist) isn't pointing at all Arab states?

x

Jason Bourne
19-03-2011, 18:38

Which may go some way to explaining what Iran wishes to develop a nuclear deterrent of her own.

She has US troops to the west in Iraq, US troops to the East in Afghanistan, plus there was the ridiculous 8-year war with Iraq, who was supported and supplied with weapons by Western powers.

x

HeadingNorth
19-03-2011, 18:39
Ah, so if they were, they'd be fair game for Israel to attack ?

You asked why they were threatening Iran and not Syria. Nobody said they were justified in doing so.

steiner
19-03-2011, 18:42
Israel will get away with anything as long as the jewish lobby rule the roost in the US.Veto after veto is used by the US to thwart the united nations security council,thats why I always laugh when I hear the poor jews dont rule anyone.:)

CXC3000
19-03-2011, 18:45
And what makes you think Israel's nuclear arsenal (the one that may or may not exist) isn't pointing at all Arab states?

x

Absolutely.

You asked why they were threatening Iran and not Syria. Nobody said they were justified in doing so.

Ok, fair enough.

Swan_Vesta
19-03-2011, 18:49
>Pulls up his arm chair and waits for the inevitable anti semitic ranting<

Jason Bourne
19-03-2011, 18:54
http://www.sify.com/news/israel-threatens-military-action-against-iran-if-it-disobeys-sanctions-on-nuke-programme-news-international-ldtoujfdhaj.html

Interesting article:

Recommending that the US should lead a military strike against Iran if the decision was taken, Netanyahu said: "This is not just our problem. This is the problem of Europe, and the United States".

No Mr Netanyahu, it is only Israel's problem. Not the US' problem and certainly not the UK's.

Please, cease your demands that the UK and US fight more of your battles in the Middle East. We're nearly skint as a country yet we're still fighting the Iraqis on your behalf.

Your already have the best-equipped army in the Middle East which seems to do little more than commit murderous rampages on Arab civilian villages every few years. Send them to die on your behalf instead.

Yours Truly

x

MAMALOCHA!
19-03-2011, 19:04
>Pulls up his arm chair and waits for the inevitable anti semitic ranting<

so you have nothing to say on netanyahu's ramblings and why he is calling for us to do his dirty work ? or i forget we are all goyim :roll:

Swan_Vesta
19-03-2011, 19:36
so you have nothing to say on netanyahu's ramblings and why he is calling for us to do his dirty work ? or i forget we are all goyim :roll:

I have plenty I'd like to say but little inclination to get into it at this time of night. Israel is not whiter than white by any standard but compared to the mentalism borne of Iran it's abastion of integrity and decency.

CXC3000
19-03-2011, 19:37
I have plenty I'd like to say but little inclination to get into it at this time of night. Israel is not whiter than white by any standard but compared to the mentalism borne of Iran it's abastion of integrity and decency.

I actually felt sick when I read that :(

Swan_Vesta
19-03-2011, 19:42
I actually felt sick when I read that :(

Shows you how bad I view Iran then.

CXC3000
19-03-2011, 19:57
Shows you how bad I view Iran then.

I'd put Iran and Israel together. Both vile regimes that we could do without.

HeadingNorth
19-03-2011, 20:14

The Israeli regime is democratically elected. The people living there have chosen it, so on what grounds should it be done without?

MAMALOCHA!
19-03-2011, 21:27
The Israeli regime is democratically elected. The people living there have chosen it, so on what grounds should it be done without?

That means nothing, 'international community' is the more happening word don't you know :hihi:

MAMALOCHA!
19-03-2011, 21:29

Both fail to adhere to international laws.

CXC3000
20-03-2011, 12:02

So is the Iranian one.

They hold elections if you hadn't noticed (and please don't say anything about them being rigged etc...); even if that was the case, are you saying elections over here aren't too ?

The only difference is that our methods are a bit more 'hidden' when it comes to (un)-democracy.

Oh, and don't forget the US elections in 2000 too.. :cool:

sccsux
20-03-2011, 12:05

So only Israel is allowed nukes in that region?

truthlogic
20-03-2011, 13:33

please explain to us how Iran is a dangerous regime?

was it because they threw out their western backed dictator?

is it cuz the world did not batter a eye lid when they were invaded by western backed iraq?

was it they refused to fight the Taliban when dozens of their nationals were over run and executed by the extremists pustuns to there east?

or was it because the president of iran said we should wipe Israel of the map ( which any one who has done some research that is the biggest myth of this century!

truthlogic
20-03-2011, 13:35
So is the Iranian one.

They hold elections if you hadn't noticed (and please don't say anything about them being rigged etc...); even if that was the case, are you saying elections over here aren't too ?

The only difference is that our methods are a bit more 'hidden' when it comes to (un)-democracy.

Oh, and don't forget the US elections in 2000 too.. :cool:

hey western style democracy means as long as you hold election even if they are fraudulent are still democratic

eg, Bush 2000, Afghanistan