Rescue Centre pet bedding maybe??

I am having a big clearout in my house and I have started upstairs!

I have got a few duvets, pillows, towels etc. Not sure if this would be any use to rescue centres? It's in very good condition but we just have too many!!

I think there is a couple of singles and a double? Will probably be more as I carry on lol

Anyway, it's here and free to anyone who could make use of it xx

hi - If I were you I'd ring Thornbury or such-like, sure they would welcome it for animal bedding xx

I am having a big clearout in my house and I have started upstairs!

I have got a few duvets, pillows, towels etc. Not sure if this would be any use to rescue centres? It's in very good condition but we just have too many!!

I think there is a couple of singles and a double? Will probably be more as I carry on lol

Anyway, it's here and free to anyone who could make use of it xx

Sheffield council pound will be grateful for it, there's a thread somewhere about pet bedding :)

Thornberry had a load (6 bin bags full) from the last lady that posted on here. Maybe the pound need this lot a little more

The dog pound would be soooo grateful for this. Shelves are empty of bedding and they're having to put some dogs to bed without it :(

OMG, that's terrible! I'll have a collection at work :(

Thanks smudge :) The dogs are kept inside at night and they have heating so they're nice and warm, but still not great for them having to sleep without bedding :(

I have just sent a text to customers and friends to ask for help with bedding, towels, food, treats, toys etc and have already received some great responses so will hopefully have a collection to distribute soon. These lovely dogs (and cats) in rescue need some additional comforts whilst waiting for their new families to spoil them. I live in the Crystal Peaks area and am happy to collect items from local people if anyone is without transport.

No dog should ever have to go to bed without bedding. How come nobody has been on begging for some before hand? The stock shouldn't be allowed to go down - there are companies that could be approached to give them bedding - someone just needs to have a go at asking.

PLEASE don't let the dogs go to bed without bedding - thats just so upsetting - they have no home, no owner and now no blanket.

Can't someone take it on to phone round for them?

I'm sure I can get a massive wad from work as there's loads of us. Will get on it ASAP. Where do u suggest ringing Rain?

Be good if you could get from work - any of the hotels, hospitals, large organisations with blankets

thanks smudge - yet again

My Jack Russell used to eat his blankets and suffer the consequences!!! he spent 15 happy years in a basket with no bedding!!

However, not all dogs are as stupid as my beloved Mortimer, I'll put a notice up at work to see if I can get some stuff collected