Catfish in sheffield??

does anyone no if theres any ponds in sheffield or near by that defo have catfish and not just rumors? ive always wanted to catch one

does anyone no if theres any ponds in sheffield or near by that defo have catfish and not just rumors? ive always wanted to catch one

Been told the new ponds at Aston ponds have em.

I have fished the Ebro in spain for them my biggest was a 98lb albino, pure white sadly it rolled over and died when it was returned to the river.

ive heard aston and bradleys have em but i just wana confirm it by someone who as eitha caught one, or knows someone that has. bet that 98lb put a nice fight up, a shame it died tho. i wana go to thialand and fish monster lake, full of big fish like aripima, red tail cats etc

ive heard aston and bradleys have em but i just wana confirm it by someone who as eitha caught one, or knows someone that has. bet that 98lb put a nice fight up, a shame it died tho. i wana go to thialand and fish monster lake, full of big fish like aripima, red tail cats etc

If you ever decide on a trip let me know I might join you.

yer defo, ive been lookin at pics on ere http://www.fishsiam.com. only problem is convincing our lass that im going to thailand just for fishing n nowt else lol

Its a bit of a drive from sheffield but i used to fish messingham sands near scunny for cats, best i had was 28lb, also willow bank which is just down the road from messingham.

bob

the last pond on bradleys mate next to the sign

rumours used to be there was some big cats in crookes park pond,sayin that could be owt in there with how deep it is !!

Its a bit of a drive from sheffield but i used to fish messingham sands near scunny for cats, best i had was 28lb, also willow bank which is just down the road from messingham.

bob

witch lake at messingham ? fished them all over the years and never herd owt about cats

Been told the new ponds at Aston ponds have em.

I have fished the Ebro in spain for them my biggest was a 98lb albino, pure white sadly it rolled over and died when it was returned to the river.

yes they is a big one in new pond at aston you need some good tackle to get it out tho

i might have ago at bradleys next week, the pond on the right side of big en? ive heard about a good place in scunny, that messingham might be it

my mate caught a catfish at aston last summer whilst fishing method feeder for carp, it was 24lb. and bob which pond at messingham has cats in as ive never heard anyone mention them.