Let's Beat It Together 2011

I'm Soooooo excited!

w/c 28th February marks the launch of "Let's Beat It Together 2011"

Slimming Worlds 12 week Community Weight Loss Challenge, to not only

lose lbs, but to raise £££'s for local charities and other good causes.

Last years huge success saw the UK lose an astonishing 193,300 stone!

We want this year to be the most successful ever.

North Sheffield groups have decided that we can make a bigger difference to a single charity if we all work together and have decided that we would be honoured to raise much needed funds for Bluebell Wood Children's Hospice.

Visit their website to find out more about the amazing work that they do

http://www.bluebellwood.org/

So this is where you can all help, as part of the 12 week challenge we are doing a Sponsored Slimathon in every group across the UK, so please sponsor anyone you know that's taking part and come along to a launch party at you local group W/C 28th Feb to hear some inspirational stories, try some delicious food and find out just how amazing our groups and members really are.

If you want to take part there are loads of offers on throughout the 12 weeks, including free membership when you buy a 12 week countdown and if you bring a friend you get a week free too!

Keep an eye out around your local community for teams of members and consultants out and about raising awareness and money for Bluebell wood, so please donate generously.

If you are part of a company, school, community group etc and can offer help in any way, or details of any event coming up that we could attend then please let me know.

My groups launch nights are;

Crosspool - Wednesday 2nd March with a brand new 5pm session as well as the usual 7pm group

and

Nethergreen - Thursday 3rd March at 7pm

I can't wait, See you there!

Emma x

Ooops! Thread's been moved??? Was hoping it would stay in the main discussions thread to get it Bluebell Wood a bit more attention?

Thanks Darth Vader, it really is xxx

i would love to join, but your group is a little out of my way, is there a group in hillsborough i need to lose a few pounds and this sounds like a fun way..x

Hi Shirley70.

I go to the group in Hillsborough as a member, it's in the church hall next to Co-op and the consultants name is Christine. She's fab and has 4 sessions 10am, 12noon, 5pm and

7pm.

Inbox me if you's like her number xxx

Told all my lovely members in Crosspool about "Let's Beat It" and the 12 week Slimathon for Bluebell Wood last night.

I was nearly hyperventilating I was so excited! lol

I'm getting married on 11th June and so 12 weeks of sponsored slimming is just what I need and lets face it, it'll be summer before we know it!

If anyone is interested in finding out more about the Slimathon for Bluebell Wood then please let me know.

Em xxx