Slimming world gleadless

Hello!

Does anyone go to a slimming world group in Gleadless? Im looking at joining and terrified!!xxx

Hi Lara

Please dont be terrified, I know how scary it can be to walk through those doors, but rest assured you'll be met by your consultant, who has also walked through those doors as a brand new member and so knows exactly what it feels like.

You'll find people of all shapes and sizes too.

you get to hear the new members talk at the beginning, then get invited to stay to group and finally if you like what you've seen, you get enroled at the end.

During your enrolement your consultant will add your name and contact details to her computer, give you your new member pack with all the info you need inside and then weigh you (in private) and give you the opportunity to set a target weight or a interim target etc.

You wont regret it, I know I'm biased as I now work for Slimming World as a consultant, but that is why. I absolutely love everything about it and joining as a member was definately the best thing I ever did.

Let me know how you get on and feel free to inbox me any questions xxx