CandyCorner Fisheries

has any one fished CandyCorner Fisheries if so what`s it like, whats the best ponds to fish and how deep are the ponds ???

i fished it a fortnight ago,a nd to be honest it was hard work, i entered the open match and only 4 people in total turned up and finished with 1lb 14oz, which is crap by my and the ponds standards the wind didnt help at all and the pond had only thawed a few days before i fished it, the main match pond is the best pond, and aj's is pretty good too and nicely out of the wind too.

for some reason ive never got on with oscars lake, but in the summer this place is one hell of a venue, especially peg4 on the main match lake in the margins.....yooowwwzaaaaa

Edited by bigsexydoug
terrible typing

go mid week as weekends it gets matched up the big pond is best for the monsters

do you need to be a member or can you just turn up and fish?

do you need to be a member or can you just turn up and fish?

just turn up and fish at candy corner, if you want to enter the open match its £12

To say there are some big fish in there they have some stupid rules for line strength and hook size ect, if it was full of tiddlers i could understand it but they run to high twenties at least.

Bob

To say there are some big fish in there they have some stupid rules for line strength and hook size ect, if it was full of tiddlers i could understand it but they run to high twenties at least.

Bob

Have any high twenties been caught there?

my mate had 1 at 26lb in a match, luckily he was breaking the rules and using stronger line, apparently its mouth was full of rigs, all down to those stupid rules