What Jobs CAN a 15 Year old do :/

Im after some sort of Saturday Job, But the question Ive been asking, is What Can I do?

Ive so Far, done alot of flyering In sheffield centre, I HATED This and I rather be doing somthing More productive then standing pestering people in the city centre on a Busy saturday afternoon.

Over Christmas I worked in a small shop, I enjoyed this (:

Question is...What Can I do Now :/

Ideas Much appreciated :)

Get a paper round or help out on a milk round. Thats what I did when I was your age. :)

Tried that, They've all been taken ):

Kitchen porter, bussboy, dishwasher, cinema worker, retail or supermarkets, babysitting, if your good with computers / internet marketing theres money to be made there pkus noone knows your age.

If your working for a resteraunt and whatnot you Tend to have to eb over 16 unless you know the owner, Porter, Im guessing is like waitressing, also you have to show them some ID (:

internet marketing, No idea what to sell, however ebay is a good bet.

It depends, do you have your national insurance number yet or are you only just 15?

Obviously you can't do most of the jobs TJC1 has posted without it.

No, I Only turned 15 On the 17th, Yeah I cant do much At the moment - Cant wait for that Darn insurance Card.

Its that, Im sick of sponging Off my family, We really dont have alot of Cash right now, so If I want any, I want to earn it myself and I can go spend it on whatever I choose/ put it away for special occasions,ect,ect.

No, I Only turned 15 On the 17th, Yeah I cant do much At the moment - Cant wait for that Darn insurance Card.

Its that, Im sick of sponging Off my family, We really dont have alot of Cash right now, so If I want any, I want to earn it myself and I can go spend it on whatever I choose/ put it away for special occasions,ect,ect.

What do you enjoy doing? Do you have any specific skills? Any hobbies?

"bob a job" with what you can do for people. Make some leaflets and post them locally to you.

Skills wise, I can cook,garden and I used to go to girls brigade and did a Little bit of waitressing on Their Cafe-mornings.

I can Look after pets and dogs and whatnot + I am good with little kids (:

..Im beginning to sound Like a house wife ;/

theres your target. basic house chores for the eldery or peeps who dont have time

Ideal..Meh, If not theyres always a Nursing home 5 minutes away...