View Full Version : 24 hour gender change pill

Jamie
11-02-2004, 23:40
If 'they' invented a new 24 hour gender change pill ... would you take it !?

Assume there were no bad side effects ... and it's just a recreation thing !!

If you'd take it ... how would you spend your 24 hours as a new man or woman !?

fuzzy
11-02-2004, 23:47
Mmmmm ... interesting idea.
Will have to think about it a bit Jamie.

But would have to have a play with my new toys first, and try them out to see what it feels like from a different?? mmm?? perspective.

Funke88
12-02-2004, 02:15
No thank you very much. Just to have an excuse to spit, fart and scratch! Apart from strength I think I'm pretty good at most things
and a match for any man. Why would I want to be one?
I have no need to know what it feels like to have something dangling between my legs.

Girl Power :thumbsup:

Andy78
12-02-2004, 02:32
I suppose 24 hours without the risk of a zip accident would have its advantages.
Having said that, i'm a button fly guy all the way these days, because of such zipping incidents. owwy ow ow!

Lou
12-02-2004, 12:23
I'd definately like to be a bloke for 24 hours! I'd like to know what an orgasm feels like for a guy! :D And the rest of the whole experience of thinking, acting and feeling like a guy.

Foxxx
12-02-2004, 12:37
Yeah I'd take it. Why not.

However, I'd like the pill to go all the way, so not only does it change your gender physically, but also mentally. I would like to think like a man and experience a mans emotions. Although I think after 24hours of not being able to multi-task and thinking about sex constantly would do my head in, so it's a good thing that it only lasts 24hours!! It would I'm sure be an eye-opener though, and I'd have to have a BJ to see what it is all about!

Zamo
12-02-2004, 12:48
Originally posted by Foxxx
Yeah I'd take it. Why not.

..and I'd have to have a BJ to see what it is all about!

24 hours to pull and get her to do the business? Planning on paying for it? If not, please share with us the secret! ;)

Foxxx
12-02-2004, 13:00
Originally posted by Zamo
24 hours to pull and get her to do the business? Planning on paying for it? If not, please share with us the secret! ;)

Well the secret would be to get my boyfriend to take the pill at the same time so we could experiment to our heart's desire!

fuzzy
12-02-2004, 13:19
Please note only women making comments (sorry Zamo), men just answeing poll.
So you all must be too sensitive to say you would like to be a woman to experience PMT, periods and pregnancy.:P

jackthedog
12-02-2004, 13:37
I'd give it a go.

I'd then be able to prove that you can actually leave the house without spending 6 hours in the bathroom first.

And also, although it'd be a shame to feel crap for the 24 hours, i'd like to see just how painful period pains really are. Then i'd know whether to be sympathetic or to just say "stop whining".

If a woman took the pill at the same time as me, i'd like her to understand just how sensitive bollo - erm, I mean, certain parts - are. (Not saying i'd just give her a swift kick in the sack, but you know what i mean)

And you'd have to try sex wouldnt you, cos it'd help loads with your technique when you change back again.

Sidla
12-02-2004, 13:42
I wouldn't do it. I'm not sure why, it would just seem like a bizarre thing to to just in the name of 'seeing what it's like'.

Jamie
12-02-2004, 13:52
I would defo be a girl for 24 hours ... would love to experience first hand how it feels to be a woman ... physical sensations and emotions and thought processes (do women have those?) ... just everything really.

So long as it was only for 24 hours though.

Would be cool to see how women really view men ... and to know how it feels to have a female body and to experience female sexuality first hand.

</kinky>

Daveyboy
12-02-2004, 13:55
humm if i tuned in to a woman could i still like women ??? ;-)

Zamo
12-02-2004, 14:32
Originally posted by fuzzy
Please note only women making comments (sorry Zamo), men just answeing poll.
So you all must be too sensitive to say you would like to be a woman to experience PMT, periods and pregnancy.:P
PMT, periods and pregnancy all in 24 hours!?!? What a rollercoaster ride!!

I'd give it a go but I'm not sure I could cope with making decisions based on emotion rather than logic. A bit like that Star Trek episode where Spock's dad struggles to complete his diplomatic mission because his emotions are out of control and he isn't able to properly apply logic. Very distressing for vulcan and men alike!

Jamie
12-02-2004, 14:41
Originally posted by Daveyboy
humm if i tuned in to a woman could i still like women ??? ;-)

mmm ... that's just what I was thinking ... ;-)

Belle
12-02-2004, 14:59
Okay willies aside, we would all want to know how it felt to have different bits and pieces, but there must be more to it than just that

I would quite like to be a bloke for 24 hours, I would like to practice my swagger for a start

And to go into a bar or a pub on my own without being treated like a foreign object

I would like to sit on the sofa with my feet on the coffee table while someone ran round after me

and I would like to kiss someone who didnt need a shave

and I would like to earn more money for doing less

but I am pretty sure I would want to change back fairly quickly after the 24 hours were up

(tongue in cheek - so Zamo neednt bother responding to this post in any way)

Zamo
12-02-2004, 15:37
Belle, if you were a man you wouldn't be putting your tongue in my cheek!

Belle
12-02-2004, 15:41
:D

nice one

steelblade
12-02-2004, 15:43
Agree with Belle's statements.

How strange it must be to be able to think to yourself I could really do with a lager I'll just nip to the pub on my own and have one.

Funky Dave
13-02-2004, 14:56
I'd certainly give it a try. I'd like to see what motivates the ladies to go to the toilets together. It'd also be cool to have the body of a woman, but to see if you could get away with acting like a man, eg: going for a beer on your own, leaving the house without spending hours getting ready etc.

Argon333
20-01-2012, 02:32
Me im interressed so is free?

Rupert_Baehr
20-01-2012, 03:16
Buggered if I know.

Were you even born when this thread started?

Why did you resurrect it?

Were you one of those ancient Arab paedophiles who bugger little boys because there is nothing in the law which prohibits such behaviour?

Or do you feel that 'Lesbians, Gays, Bicycles and Tricycles' guarantees you a free ride?

chem1st
20-01-2012, 03:24
As soon as I'd popped that pill I'd be ringing up for new car insurance. Then I suppose I'd have to tidy the flat and cook dinner.

Rupert_Baehr
20-01-2012, 05:20
Nouns have gender. People have sex.

If you want to change your gender, then if you are female, insist you be known as 'he' and use 'him' as the pronoun. (If you're male, you know the other words.)

If there was a pill which would change your sex for 24 hours would it also change your sex drive?

I'd be buggered if I tried to find out.

anywebsite
20-01-2012, 05:28
Nouns have gender. People have sex.

If you want to change your gender, then if you are female, insist you be known as 'he' and use 'him' as the pronoun. (If you're male, you know the other words.)

If there was a pill which would change your sex for 24 hours would it also change your sex drive?

I'd be buggered if I tried to find out.

You need an English dictionary ... http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/gender?q=gender

The pill would be useful on car insurance renewal day.

johncocker
20-01-2012, 05:32
I'd put on a me little black skirt and lacy knickers and be out selling it to the highist bidder.

on second thoughts I think I"d be a lesbian:suspect:

Rupert_Baehr
20-01-2012, 05:49
You need an English dictionary ... http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/gender?q=gender

No I don't. The original meaning works quite well for me, thanks.

From your link:

The word gender has been used since the 14th century as a grammatical term, referring to classes of noun designated as masculine, feminine, or neuter in some languages. The sense ‘the state of being male or female’ has also been used since the 14th century, but this did not become common until the mid 20th century.

'common' (not quite the same as well-accepted) 'Vulgar.'

Emmie92
20-01-2012, 06:06
I'd put on a me little black skirt and lacy knickers and be out selling it to the highist bidder.

on second thoughts I think I"d be a lesbian:suspect:

Highly recommended :)

Would I want to be a man for 24 hours? Not on your willy, never!

anywebsite
20-01-2012, 06:31
No I don't. The original meaning works quite well for me, thanks.

From your link:

The word gender has been used since the 14th century as a grammatical term, referring to classes of noun designated as masculine, feminine, or neuter in some languages. The sense ‘the state of being male or female’ has also been used since the 14th century, but this did not become common until the mid 20th century.

'common' (not quite the same as well-accepted) 'Vulgar.'

I live in the 21st century & speak English, so I'll use the first definition listed in Oxford, without having to resort to ugly blue text.

1 [mass noun] the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones): traditional concepts of gender
[count noun] the members of one or other sex: differences between the genders are encouraged from an early age

Rupert_Baehr
20-01-2012, 06:58
Good for you!

'Ugly blue text' ... do I detect a bias towards the left?

Had I highlighted the text in red would it have met with your approval?

:hihi::hihi:

Rupert_Baehr
20-01-2012, 07:02
Would the pill be useful on insurance renewal day? If you took such a pill with the intention of changing your sex temporarily merely to gain pecuniary advantage, then I suggest you could be prosecuted forattempted fraud.

(I thought that premium differentiation on the grounds of sex had (or is being?) made illegal in the UK?)

anywebsite
20-01-2012, 07:27
No real bias, except I'm a website designer.

Red would probably be wrong too, depending on the exact shade used & how well it contrasts with the background colour & the rest of the text. If you'd used green then I'd assume you were insane.

That's the same shade of blue that a lot of Indian website sweatshops type their spam emails to me in. Like I'd trust them with a website when they type emails in blue, often with lime green highlights, looks great on a white background.

Since the pill doesn't exist I doubt car insurers have rules against it. Women still get much cheaper car insurance than men.

PeteMorris
20-01-2012, 09:16
Yeah, I'd take it: Mainly to understand why women insist we men put the toilet seat down. To understand WHY? I just don't 'get it'. It's just as annoying for a bloke to have to raise it after a woman has 'been'.

vwkittie
20-01-2012, 12:00
Yeah, I'd take it: Mainly to understand why women insist we men put the toilet seat down. To understand WHY? I just don't 'get it'. It's just as annoying for a bloke to have to raise it after a woman has 'been'.

In our house its so the cat doesn't get in the toilet, otherwise I have no idea!

I would definitely change to a bloke for 24 hours, it'd be awesome, I'd open SO many jars.

PeteMorris
20-01-2012, 12:05
In our house its so the cat doesn't get in the toilet, otherwise I have no idea!

I would definitely change to a bloke for 24 hours, it'd be awesome, I'd open SO many jars.

The cat would only do it once!!! :hihi: (wouldn't it?)

BettyBooHoo!
20-01-2012, 12:09
Only if the hubby took one too. Then I could pee all over the toilet, ensuring a bit went on the floor, and see how he likes cleaning it up!

anywebsite
20-01-2012, 12:10

Apparently some women are too dozy to check before sitting down.

PeteMorris
20-01-2012, 12:19
Apparently some women are too dozy to check before sitting down.

or they reverse into position, like reversing a juggernought without any mirrors, and only find out when they hit the cold porcelean (with the bit of pee on it)...:hihi::hihi::hihi:

vwkittie
20-01-2012, 12:41
The cat would only do it once!!! :hihi: (wouldn't it?)

Nope he gets in and has a paddle then gets out again, regularly find kitty-prints in the bowl if the lid isn't kept down!! :gag:

PeteMorris
20-01-2012, 12:47
Nope he gets in and has a paddle then gets out again, regularly find kitty-prints in the bowl if the lid isn't kept down!! :gag:

:wow::wow::wow::shocked::shocked::shocked:

anywebsite
21-01-2012, 02:46
or they reverse into position, like reversing a juggernought without any mirrors, and only find out when they hit the cold porcelean (with the bit of pee on it)...:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Like everything else, it's the man's fault that they didn't look where they were sitting. So rather than starting to pay any attention to what they're doing the man must never leave the seat up. Personally I'd rather set up a camera & put it on YouTube :hihi:

It's pretty hard to get women to admit that is the reason, but I've heard no more reasonable explanation.

If you really want to mess with their mind then start putting the lid down too.

Green Web
21-01-2012, 04:16
Highly recommended :)

Would I want to be a man for 24 hours? Not on your willy, never!

as a man I'd personally love a good pair for the day, but supposing you women did have a todger for a day what do you think you would with it?

Emmie92
21-01-2012, 08:51
as a man I'd personally love a good pair for the day, but supposing you women did have a todger for a day what do you think you would with it?

I'd 'tuck it in' between my legs and go to bed for 24 hours. :D

RootsBooster
21-01-2012, 10:34
I'd do it, I'd be interested to know if my brain chemistry also changes and see if my ways of thinking are any different.

Also this..
Well the secret would be to get my boyfriend to take the pill at the same time so we could experiment to our heart's desire!
Heheh:hihi: