Sign in to follow this  

Off work sick - Is it accpetable to go out?

Can you go out while off sick?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Can you go out while off sick?

• Yes
    • No

I have tonselitis and it seems that even though im now feeling much better, and intend to return to work tomorrow i have to stay locked up in my house "in case someone sees me". I did want to go to the pub but parents said no...

So is it accpetable to go out and about on your sick day off or not?

There's something fishy with this poll I voted no and its says 100% have voted yes :suspect:

I would say if you are going back to work tomorrow its quite alright to go out tonight :clap:and anyway it would be after your working hours would have normally finished wouldn`t it ?:D

Originally posted by Avalon

I have tonselitis and it seems that even though im now feeling much better, and intend to return to work tomorrow.

It is fine to go out. Hope your toenails get better.:thumbsup:

Go on get off out instead of messing about on T'internet with a bunch of wierdo's :D

Originally posted by Twiglet

There's something fishy with this poll I voted no and its says 100% have voted yes :suspect:

I noticed that....

As long as your illness is not catching it is OK. Your employers don't own you. What you do in your own time is up to you.

Get yourself out. Who cares if anyone sees you. They cant say or do anythign about it. :thumbsup:

Go out - just don't go snogging! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by spyro2000

Get yourself out. Who cares if anyone sees you. They cant say or do anythign about it. :thumbsup:

This be true, however i live with crazy parents who seem to feel its some kind of terrible sin to be out if you are supposed to be ill...

So i suppose theyve never pulled a sickie when they dont feel like going into work?

BTW: I am genuinely ill...but having taken 4 tablets of varying sorts as prescribed by doctor i feel 100% better!

Get youself off out!! You're going back to work tomorrow and it's out of work hours anyway!

My friend's husband broke his arm and couldn't do his job but it didn't stop him going to the pub most days and even to watch Leicester City. Just cos he couldn't do his job, it didn't mean he had to stop living.

A bit different with something contageous though I suppose.