Slimming World Stannington

Would just like to Recommend the Stannington Slimming World group or any SW group come to think of it!

At this time of year I know people feel a little less slim than usual and Slimming world will definatley make you feel better, even if only for the social and laughter side of it!

I joined in September and have lost 3 stone and even though I still have some way to go, without slimming World I would be much further in the dumps now the festive season is over.

If you have some poundage to loose I would give it a go! I love my food and never go hungry.. not in the last 3 months anyway!:)

Hello BLONDEBRIGHT, i do SW at Shiregreen, i've been at it for 5 years or so and lost 5 stone...i could'nt agree more.Bangers and mash tonight...yippeeee!

That's brilliant! I too have been a member for many years. My only fault is stopping going when i get to target! This time I am determined to maintain the weight. When I first started I only had 1.5 stones to loose. This time I had nearer 6.

I love my group so it will be much easier to keep going and hopefully keep it off for good! Happy New year!

Hi BLONDEBRIGHT it's great isn't it. I am a member at the Hillsborough group, but also become a consultant back in October and now run the group at Crosspool on a wed and Nethergreen on a thursday. Now I can tell everyone how great it is hehehe

I'm having a full cooked breakfast this morning.....and they call this a diet, easy peasy xxx

If anyone wants any more information feel free to pm me. xx

Hi, I've lost 1 1/2 stone on Slimming World and now I am becoming a new consultant, taking over the Walkley group on 3rd Nov. If you want to find out more about losing weight and the plan please give me a call and pop along. 07969574337 or [email protected]