Carterhall fishery

hi all just wanted to know if anyone has fished carterhall fishery http://www.carterhallfishery.webs.com i fished it quite a few times last year and found it to be an amazing little fishery:thumbsup: but i havent fished it his year, there is a new pond been that has been built and i would like to know if anyone has fished it and what its like as i cant wait to fish in it the new season :D

New pond has some large carp and been stocked with 1000 small carp and 1000 small ide, bite a chuck on pole etc, original pond has fished well this year i have enjoyed going as its so local but nice and quiet. i will renew my membership as everyone is so friendly and its a well run fishery. Hope that helps Chris,

all the best, Dave

Edited by DaveGas

hi dave i fished there a lot last year but dint get this year:( but i also will be renewin my permit next year and i cant wait to fish the new pond:D you wouldent be the same dave who is also a member on the web site would u ??? as im also on there

No Chris that aint me on the web site, just to let you know all the permits sold out this year(2010) so give them a call and ask to be put on the waiting list as all this years permit holders will be offered them first in April 2011.

It would be good to try and get a few off the Forum together up at Carterhall for a friendly little match.

hi dave, i havent been up for a while but give it another month or so and i will be on the bank side again:) cant wait

hi dave, i havent been up for a while but give it another month or so and i will be on the bank side again:) cant wait

Well i still have my cast on after my surgery but hopin to get back fishing at the end of the month, cant wait either! signed up on the website as well.

Yes mate think that is a massive 5 of us now. Lol

Chris, permits are going to be £50 for new members and staying at £45 for present members, had a drive up yesterday as i have had my cast took off now and also out of aircast boot, few fishing ide and carp starting to feed well. spoke with owner, new lake has had some skimmers put in and hes going to add more fish before end of this month.

Had a crackin day here yesterday, chop worm on pole at 8m, ide to close on 3lb lots in the 2lb bracket, few decent bream and some nice crucians.

Edited by DaveGas