NEW EXERCISE VENUE in S8 - The Light Room is a flexible and warm space

Greetings,

This is an invitation to join us in our vision. We have a flexible space in Heeley called 'The Light Room' which is warm, light and peaceful and available for hire at a very reasonable hourly rate. It is currently being designed and created allowing us to ensure that there are perfect facilities for a yoga space or other physical activities, such as natural light, good heating system, changing rooms, storage space, toilet,wooden floor and parking close by. We expect that it will be available for hire from February 2011.

The building is a gift and we feel proud to be part of it's new future. To give you an idea, it will consist of the following spaces:

Woodwork workshop

Woodwork showroom

Craft and local art shop

Cafe and live music venue

11 creative units + shop

Large flexible space for activities i.e yoga etc

'Cocoa' Chocolate factory

To summarise, we are a group of like-minded folk with an aim to promote Sheffield's independent creative businesses. It will have a warm, cosy and relaxed atmosphere and we aim to bring something special to Sheffield.

Please be in touch if you are interested in being involved, please pass this on to anyone else you think may be interested in our vision.

Many thanks and warm wishes,

Sarah x

e-mail: [email protected]

Tel: 07779 277 838

when this gets off will you be posting a price list .

Hiya,

Sorry for the delayed response. The price per hour is approximately £15. I'll be in touch when we are off the ground, which we now expect to be more like May time.

Please e-mail me or PM me to tell me a little more about your type of business? It's nice to know who is interested.

All the best for now.

Have a lovely Christmas,

Sarah x

'peaceful' and 'live music' just don't seem to go together somehow.... :)

How many people will the yoga space hold?

Which road are you situated on please?