For the exhibitionist in you. Here's a transparent tent. :)

Cool idea however, very expensive. My only concern would be the condensation.... steamy windows and all that lol.

Or boiling to death when the suns up, my owning on the van is like an oven when the sun catches it.!

jt

Chuffin hell!!.. :hihi: :hihi:

I think I'll give that one a miss.. :D

That's taking voyeurism a bit too far! Wouldn't fancy it myself, it's a bit too open, and to coin a pun "one little prick and it would all deflate".

I'll stick to the tent that I have, and hopefully my folding camper next season.

Cool idea however, very expensive. My only concern would be the condensation.... steamy windows and all that lol.

Who you kiddin? ;)

Or boiling to death when the suns up, my awning on the van is like an oven when the sun catches it.!

jt

Yeah mine too. I'd feel like a boil in the bag cod - or something.

I'd also not be able to pick my nose - should I feel the urge.

And for that reason, I'm out.

i'd like the one with the sides on, as you say otherwise sleeping might be far too open! Be good to see the stars though!

i'd like the one with the sides on, as you say otherwise sleeping might be far too open! Be good to see the stars though!

Camp on top of a mountain, I will be when i tour the Pyreneese and the Alps in July this year.!

jt