Slimming world classes ??

hello all after xmas im deffinatly going to go for it and try and loose some of this podge i have gained over the years its getting out of hand :rolleyes:

does anyone know of any slimming world classes near the darnal area that operate at night time ??? not on a monday as i work late and not in the day as i work full time

many thanks

or even weight watchers ??

ps i drive so a wee bit of distance doesnt really matter x

there's a new class due to start in Richmond in the new year. It'll be an evening session

I'll find out more details for you :)

I don't know much about such things, but Slimming World is supposed to be much easier and more sensible than Weight Watchers, and easier to keep on top of once you reach an ideal

There will definitely be a Slimming World class close to where you live. I know there's a Handsworth one, but there's probably one closer. It will tell you if you look on their website.

I have just joined the one at Walkley. It's Thursday at 7.30pm and the consultants name is Tracey.

It's a really nice, friendly group too.:)

Hi, I'm a Slimming World Consultant and actually did my training with Tracey. She's lovely and I'm sure you're going to really enjoy her group.

Don't forget to tell all your friends about the free membership offers in this months Bella and Womans Own magazines.

Happy Food Optimising

Emma xx

Btw - the new Richmond consultant is also covering the Darnall branch for the time being :thumbsup: