Don Valley Computer Fair

Just wondering like, does anyone know when the next computer fair/market at Don Valley Stadium is likely to be happening?

I thought it would be this weekend, but apparently not following research via Google.

If not, damn! Wasted 64p on 2 copies of The Star because the Star usually has a free ticket to the computer do's, and I wanted 2 tickets so as me Dad could get if for nowt as well.

So yeah, does anyone know the date of the next Don Valley Stadium bound computer fair?

I think its this weekend

see http://www.redratcomputerfairs.co.uk

Organiser Redrat Leisure

Date Sunday February 1, 2004

Venue SHEFFIELD ( Don Valley Stadium )

Admission Fee Please Call Organiser

Directions Click here

Parking

Opening times 10.00am - 3.00pm

They only have dates for October and November listed on that site :confused:

Their site is not working but according to the showguide,there is one on sunday only as posted above.

Tomorrow and Sunday according to a mate of mine...supposed to be going there with him so I can pick up some dvd-rs

Hmm, might nip down tomorrow then, I need some blank CD-RW discs and I want to see if I can aquire a copy of either Nero 6 or Easy CD creator 5, I'm also after either one or two more of the cool American DVDs they were selling at the one I went to a few weeks back.

its been advertised on peak 107 today as bing on this saturday and sunday hope this helps ....

Yeah thanks for that, there was a small ad in the Star about it as well, which said it was on both days.

Can't get till Sunday though, something more urgent has come up that I need to do tomorrow.

Oh well, I'm sure they'll still have a few bits I'm after.

I just got back...nothing much there really. Was looking for a router, but they were asking stupid prices for them, I could have got the same ones they had there for 20 quid cheaper online. DVD-Rs were cheap though...£16 for 25 Ritek printable. Other than that it was the usual stuff, and a lot of it seemed really overpriced to me.

Originally posted by slh73

DVD-Rs were cheap though...£16 for 25 Ritek printable.

25 pack of printable DVD-Rs are £11.19 on Ebuyer .

Yes, I am on commission....

Yes, but they use cheap dye. The ones I bought use Ritek dye, more reliable and less likely to end up as a coaster.