Gym discounts?? help needed!!

since i have had my children and passed my driving test i have clapped weight on.

money is little at the moment and would love to join the gym. any ideas or which is cheapest? cant enter into a contract either.

Hi

If you look in pets section you will see that dog rescues are wanting volunteer walkers for their dogs, Sheffield dog rescue ,Helping hands and Rainrescue.

In my opinion this is much more enjoyable than gym and won't cost you anything.(Unless you buy the dogs some treats).Very good exercise.

that's such a good idea!

Pure Gym in town seems quite cheap for just gym membership - no idea of there's a tie in tho.

Edited by Dark Moomin

Hi

If you look in pets section you will see that dog rescues are wanting volunteer walkers for their dogs, Sheffield dog rescue ,Helping hands and Rainrescue.

In my opinion this is much more enjoyable than gym and won't cost you anything.(Unless you buy the dogs some treats).Very good exercise.

That is a great idea. Almost all dog rescues need help with exercising dogs. What area are you in and I can let you know which is closest.

That is such a great idea! I think I'll give it a go as well - thanks!