Any good fishing lakes around sheffield

just wantin to know where abouts u go fishing and what the place is like so i can get some ideas on where else i can go apart from barlow fishing ponds and charnock farm ponds witch are both very good

try ford or poolsbrooke,just depends where you live and how far you want to travel.

try ford or poolsbrooke,just depends where you live and how far you want to travel.

Hi

Is the Ford pond private to members only or can you pay for a day ticket??

When i was very small (a long long time ago:hihi: ), i went to Ford pond with my grandad, anyhow, me being the nuisance that i was back then (i'm an angel now!- no i'm not dead!!:D ), i fell in:(

I had hours with all my clothes hanging from the bushes drying out:P

He never took me again:roll:

John:)

if you are on about ford pond next to the pub on the bend then yes it is private but just round the bend, before you turn left to go up the hill take the dirt track, follow it round up to the farm and there is a place called bradleys ponds, theres 4 ponds with good fish in all of them.