Does Any One Know the Sheppard Family?

:D I'mm looking for freinds of our when I was about 3_4 years old

I lived in tuffolds close and there we meet the sheppard family all i remeber is joan and her son andrew just want to know how they are and if there still around ( she used to say i sang in my sleep ) so if u remember who i am please get in touch with me would be glad to hear from you

r, fox

i went to city school with an andrew shephard, he would be 38 now,,born 66. check on friendsreunited.

I know an Andrew Shepherd aged - round 33 - 35 (never asked him how old he is), lives at Lane Top? If that's any use pm me.

i know an andrew shepherd aged - round 33 - 35 (never asked him how old he is), lives at lane top? If that's any use pm me.

hello zebra is christopher .andrews dad as i went to school with christopher and would love to hear from him again

ye i know them andy is my dad

is leonard sheppard related to andy by any chance ?

there was a family on I think deerlands mount called Sheppards,I sat at side of one of them at school..Michelle.. she was a twin and there were others in different years. I heard there was a fire at the family home a few years ago and tragically some of the family didnt make it .