Anyone do pole section repairs?

Does anyone know who does pole repairs?.

I have cracked the number seven section on my Diawa pole and have heard you can get them repaired professionally.

lol my mate slipped on his on Sunday,i should'nt laugh as they can be so expensive but you had to be there,to see the funny side.

The robbing so and so on Prince of wales rd (just before the parkway roundabout) has spare second hand sections.

Might be worth a try..

Good luck mate

try tardis tackle in firth park, simon is good at repairs, my grandad use to do loads when he worked for swale angling but no longer around.

billy clarkes mate, i had mine done there and was really good

..M,r pops i came across this thread by accident. I went with my grandson [we live around there] to the "robbing so& so" just before parkway, his name is Ian's tackle shop [i cant swear to the name], We have never been there before as the little one has just gone in to fishing. Ian was more than helpful giving the boy tips as to where to go fishing, the boy bought some maggots & a few other bits.He wanted something he did not have enough money to buy it but Ian let him have it &said to pay him back when he has a job, he let him off for £1.50. [by the way my grandson is 11years old. I don't like to see someone called a "robbing so& so" when i thought he was generous & a very pleasant man. Don't call people you obviously don't know thankyou for reading this

..M,r pops i came across this thread by accident. I went with my grandson [we live around there] to the "robbing so& so" just before parkway, his name is Ian's tackle shop [i cant swear to the name], We have never been there before as the little one has just gone in to fishing. Ian was more than helpful giving the boy tips as to where to go fishing, the boy bought some maggots & a few other bits.He wanted something he did not have enough money to buy it but Ian let him have it &said to pay him back when he has a job, he let him off for £1.50. [by the way my grandson is 11years old. I don't like to see someone called a "robbing so& so" when i thought he was generous & a very pleasant man. Don't call people you obviously don't know thankyou for reading this

When you know him for as long as i have,and know where he gets his second hand tackle from,then im sure your views of Ians Tackle will change.

As for letting your grandson of with a mere £1.50,im sure he will make that back when he robs his next customer.

I once went to buy a pole from him some years ago,knowing how much he gave for it,but the generous & a very pleasant man put an extra £85.00 on top of what he paid for it AND THATS NOT A ROBBING SO AND SO :loopy:

Conclusion:: I do know Ian and im entitled to my opinion on this forum.

Thankyou for reading this.

tight lines fishing tackle shop on birley had mine done there they send them of the someone, i broke my 4th section mended no probs

billy clarkes mate, i had mine done there and was really good

I broke a Shimano margin section and went there for a spare.

They didn't have one but phoned the supplier to see if they could get one,when they said yes he gave me one out of a new pole.